Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
can we fuck judith? she keeps saying she is not ready btw whats the difference between having and not having tony?

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I had both maria and josephine pregnant but while I was trying to knock up consuela I missed them what do I do now?

Last edited:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I don't really want to read 200+ pages of comments, so, friends... Eva sticks her reproductive organ, MC in her ass or at least in her mouth?)))

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Is there still a Dexterity limit on the sister's quest line where if you raise it too high you'll miss out on content?

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Hi,

Just wanted to know if there are any new scenes with mom/debbie outside the house, haven't player it for a will, last i remember there were h scenes in basement, bedroom, car, kitchen, bathroom, and i think pool (all scenes were in house).

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Hi all,

I have a couple of questions:

1. Auntie's quest seems to be bugged; "weeks ago" (in game) I talked to both her and the clerk, and they agreed on talking to collaborate, and her quest tip says something like "she wants to talk about how to improve the bussiness". The thing is I bought her the cow fancy dress, I got her pregnant, she gave birth and we are giving it again to imbreed her, but the quest hasn't change at all, no new options (have you called the clerk yet? No, I will soon)(if you ask the clerk, she says "yes, we talked a few days ago" or something like that), is the quest broken or am I missing something here?

2. Is it generally better to impregnate the ladies or not to? I mean, I don't see any advance on other ladies questline if they don't get pregnant (the car bussiness girl, for example) Sis gave birth to our son already, and we are back to camstreams, no changes here either...

3. Is it possible to threesome the pizza couple? I allowed him to stay and masturbate while fucking his wife, I also fucked her at home although Tony was always sleeping, and now she's pregnant, so no more fucking...

Thanks in advance.

david19991999

Dec 11, 2022
Strength is done by lifting not the master. You do lifting with the guy on the left. You unlock the guy on the left by going to the cafeteria in school (2nd floor). You talk to him and then talk to erik. Erik will ask for a game you can buy at the mall. Buy it and give it to him, afterwards talk to the guy in the cafeteria and head to the gym to train with him. You'll progress with the aunt / mom story from there and so you'll unlock new scenes with the sister and you'll be able to talk to the master.
I accessed jenny's computer...but it still says to read dairy and find password

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote