Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

korko

May 30, 2017
How can i get back book from Dexter.He is not in school training ground anymore.

CocoonStill

Dec 19, 2017
the changelog for the new update says there's 8 new scenes but I could only find 7.
2 for Roxxy
1 for Odette
2 for Josephine
2 for Daisy

Where is the last one?

CocoonStill

Dec 19, 2017
the changelog for the new update says there's 8 new scenes but I could only find 7.
2 for Roxxy
1 for Odette
2 for Josephine
2 for Daisy

Where is the last one?
nvm i just found it, there's a second variation for Odette's new scene. The more Odette the better imo

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
How i unlock Becca last scene?
You need to:
1) Finish Roxxy route.
2) Have one more sex with her in trailer.
3) Have locker sex with her in school.
4) Come to beach in weekend and have sex with Becca (Maybe foursome will work too if you finish with Becca)
5) On weekday evening, come to Tina apartment (301) and you will see option "I am here to see Becca".
6) Go to bedroom and talk with her. First option is whatever, and second choose "Becca is the best".
P.S. I just have a thought-you, probably, need to finish main story part 1 before.

korko

May 30, 2017
Guys How can i get back book from Dexter.Talk to him training ground,but nothing happen.

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Guys How can i get back book from Dexter.Talk to him training ground,but nothing happen.
Take it from his locker. You need to steal Master Key from Mrs.Smith office, while she is in the Teachers Longe on 2 floor.
His Locker in right corridor, which lead to Coach room, on the right side.

korko

May 30, 2017
Take it from his locker. You need to steal Master Key from Mrs.Smith office, while she is in the Teachers Longe on 2 floor.
His Locker in right corridor, which lead to Coach room, on the right side.
Already check his locker,cant find it there :/

korko

May 30, 2017
Did you talk with him about it? He should say that he doesn't read books and MC will give a hint to check his locker.
This book should be in low row on the right corner.
İ tried to talk to him in the traning ground but he is not talking about book just mock me.Its the only book i cant find.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
İ tried to talk to him in the traning ground but he is not talking about book just mock me.Its the only book i cant find.
Talk to him at the afternoon on the basketball court, not in the morning at the training ground

Reactions: Bonhart90
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote