Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Hi, I'm new to the game and I'm having trouble with this shower thing. After pe MC keeps saying he's soaked and needs to shower, but how the hell do I do that??? Showers in school are being blocked and at home nothing happens. Is there an icon to press at home for that???
Shower in the girls shower.

Ranieboy

Oct 28, 2019
The walkthrough says that there's "blocking issue" if you don't focus on one route. So how bad is the blocking issue if you do get it?

DuelUchiha

Oct 4, 2021
Alguém pode me ajudar por favor, eu tô preso na missão do Tony, quando eu vou na pizzaria à noite para poder engravidar a Maria, eu falo lá com o Tony antes e quando entro no depósito para finalmente me relacionar com a Maria, simplesmente não tem ninguém no depósito e fico lá preso por que nem sair eu consigo pela porta e graças a isso não tô conseguindo fazer progresso nenhum na história.

DuelUchiha

Oct 4, 2021
Can someone help me please, I'm stuck on Tony's mission, when I go to the pizzeria at night to get Maria pregnant, I talk to Tony there before and when I go into the warehouse to finally have a relationship with Maria, I just don't there's no one in the warehouse and I'm stuck there because I can't even get out the door and thanks to that I'm not making any progress in the story.

Techniker

May 22, 2018
when in front of the door to the warehouse it is night, but should be evening. Use the debug function (phone, symbol top left) to set the time to evening and enter the warehouse (it's a bug)

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Can someone help me please, I'm stuck on Tony's mission, when I go to the pizzeria at night to get Maria pregnant, I talk to Tony there before and when I go into the warehouse to finally have a relationship with Maria, I just don't there's no one in the warehouse and I'm stuck there because I can't even get out the door and thanks to that I'm not making any progress in the story.
Are you going to the warehouse, or the storeroom?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Are you going to the warehouse, or the storeroom?
Likely meant storeroom.
It's a bug that's been brought up a few times here. I've never tried it but I remember others recommending to use the phone to advance time.

junk54

Jun 29, 2020
Walkthrough has nothing about grace in it and I can't seem to get with her now?
Yes it does. Follow the Eve route, optional scenes with her and Odette in their apartment when visiting Eve. Also, option for solo with Grace in the latest update.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Question on Jenny(sis) why option on Dominate/subs ? during camshore MC still gonna be "pathetic" subs,, ?? ( no im not fin her story yet) wish MC can just ass rape beat this bitch up.. im playing MC feel so much anger toward this Jenny

H1ppo

Jul 26, 2021
PLEASE HELP!
I currently restart the game and now I'm on the mission to make Maria pregnant, but when I come to the storage room in pizzeria, there's nothing and I can't go back out, what should I do?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote