Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
Nevermind you can ignore my question a mod was messing with the game and stopping them from showing up

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
i have done it but still no "I'm here to see Becca"
Am having the same problem, assumed it was because Tina has been pregnant, may have to wait until she's had the baby and no longer cuddles him/her/them everywhere, i.e. Tina needs to be available for sex in 301 for the Becca dialogue option to be available? That's my suspicion...

Edit: yup, as soon as Tina cycled round I could access Becca.

Last edited:

jg2094

Sep 15, 2020
One question, are the characters in this game created with a program or are they created (drawn) by the creator of the game?

MinXe

Dec 19, 2020
I can't move forward in the story, Maria doesn't show up to get pregnant and I get stuck in this scene,
happened to someone else too?

Last edited:
Reactions: fatattack

MinXe

Dec 19, 2020
I can't move forward in the story, Maria doesn't show up to get pregnant and I get stuck in this scene,
happened to someone else too?
Nevermind, i unable the debug menu and put to Evening and she show up, but its strange, when you go to speak with Tony the game force to put in a night
(english isn't my first language, sorry if the text got confusing)

JoeS7344

Mar 21, 2021
Can seem to get the locker room scene with roxxy after you have sex with her multiple times anyone know why?

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
Can seem to get the locker room scene with roxxy after you have sex with her multiple times anyone know why?
Do her two evenings in her trailer then go to school on a weekday morning or afternoon, it should trigger automatically... Did you mess with the console at all?

JoeS7344

Mar 21, 2021
Do her two evenings in her trailer then go to school on a weekday morning or afternoon, it should trigger automatically... Did you mess with the console at all?
Nope that's the weird part i tried to reload a save before the fight but that didn't work either

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
I have a technical question. How impactful is route order to scenes ? I play Eve route last and still saw Kim (who's i got rid of already).For example, if i play Eve route first would Roxxy still act friendly to mc ?

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I have a technical question. How impactful is route order to scenes ? I play Eve route last and still saw Kim (who's i got rid of already).For example, if i play Eve route first would Roxxy still act friendly to mc ?
Yes. Independent.

fatattack

Sep 19, 2020
I am stuck in the quest where you have to get Maria pregant. I talked to her to see if see's up for it earlier and then come back in the evening. Tony makes you drink something and then you can enter the cooler where a bed is set up but no Maria. And you can't leave naymore because it says not to let Tony down when you click the door.
Nothing else is clickable.
Needed to reload a save to get back in the game.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote