Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
i also keep trying to ask Roz about the basement but only can talk about 1,2,3 floors and go on break. When I head to the basement I get nothing and Priya wants a report.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
You can only visit her in the evenings after the whole mafia thing is over, then she will call you asking you to meet at her apartment.
When how I skipped many days and nothing has happened except I had 20 kids, starting to get feud up here.

Last edited:

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It's Nadya, the russian girl. You can unlock her scenes after the end of the main story, just go to sleep for a few days then it will trigger a scene when you wake up where she sends a henchman inviting you to meet her at the warehouse in the evening.
Thanks, got it

nex2142

May 4, 2020
How can i unlock the second Liu scene ?
After you finish the whole mafia story thing, Liu will call inviting you to her apartment in the evening.

Edit: Ooops, I made a mistake, this is for the 1st scene, sorry.

To get the second scene you have to visit her at the bank on a Tuesday morning.

nex2142

May 4, 2020
Stupid question but how do i get access to the gallery? xD
You mean as in unlocking all scenes in the gallery? If you just want to do that, then open the phone, click on the Wi-Fi icon to open the cheats menu, type ''I UNDERSTAND'' then click on ''Unlock all Cookie Jar scenes''

Aagkard

Jan 20, 2021
First post here, I have a problem with pregnancies: it suceeds but then no news aside from Odette. So basically I'm soft locked out of the main plot because Maria won't get pregnant. Does anybody else have this problem?
I had this problem also in 20.5 with Tina. In this version the game doesn't even play the pregancy minigame with Tina.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote