Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
So even with maxed out stats from start you have to? go do muay thai and lift yeah? cause muay thai surely does fucking something at somepoint? Teacher also says to go train at gym so she says lifting. Max str does nothing as scripted for some triggers it seems. How many times you have to lift and muay thai?

and pizza delivery money aside have to do it several times for triggers and to build relationship with the couple there

abilt11496

Mar 20, 2020
I'm stuck on day 4 (the first friday). Its nighttime and i cant go to bed, it keeps telling me theres something i need to do but i clicked everywhere i can see

Looker2089

Dec 15, 2020
I just wanted to say the game is great and the instrument that is used for a flute is actually a recorder. Sorry but I'm band kid and it bothered me a littl, otherwise great

fib62876

Apr 20, 2019
Two events triggered concurrently for me, and i'm locked inside the front hallway. I was brought home by the cops from the warehouse and the aunt talked to me once the first one ended.

Whichever exit i click on, it just tells me that I should sleep. Can I move myself to the bedroom with a console command? Or trigger the sleep phase somehow?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I finished the main story first before I went through the "Mia conquest". My problem now is that Yumi is now stationed in MC's house and not in the police station. So, when the time came for me to ask her where the missing Harold is I couldn't do so since it seems to need to happen when she is at the police station and the option to ask her the question doesn't show when she is at MC's house (which is all the time now). Help anyone?

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
Something is wrong with Jenny's route. Debbie asked MC to go see her at the pool on weekends, but she's not there, Saturday or Sunday. Am I missing something?
Pool beyond the dining room or pool with lifeguard? Jenny hangs by the backyard pool on weekends.

padder

May 5, 2018
diane wants to explain how to increase milk production

Solution: Visit your moms (Debbie) bedroom in the evening.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote