Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 26, 2019
On Eves playthrough, day after party. I try to get the lasagna but it says Tony's is closed. How do I get the Lasagna
You might have to advance the main story. I'm pretty sure that the pizza place is locked from the MC until he meets Toni, the owner of the Pizza Place, near the end of the main storyline.

Or you might have gotten Maria pregnant and she has had the child. Then you'll have to wait a couple of in-game weeks until the Pizza Place reopens.

Inmate4587

Sep 9, 2019
I cant seem to trigger part 2 of the main story.
Maria is Pregnant ( actually now has given birth while trying to progress), I have the binoculars and did the stakeout part and got caught by Harold and his partner.
No option comes up with Debbie, Tony the Pizza owner or the police officers.

iCrises

Dec 5, 2020
"Where they lie rotten... There is now one forgotten..."
Anyone got through this quest ? Everytime I go to the graveyard I got an script error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'objects/object_tomb_01.png'>:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpy", line 2291, in script call
    $ game.main()
  File "game/mods/LainModLilith/6_graveyard.rpy", line 100, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 354, in main
    player.location.call_screen(*call_screen_args)
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 266, in call_screen
    renpy.call_screen("ui")
IOError: Couldn't find file 'objects/object_tomb_01.png'.

File "game/scripts/locations/library/library/library.rpy", line 26, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 268, in call_screen
    renpy.call_screen(name)
  File "game/mods/LainModLilith/6_graveyard.rpy", line 106, in execute
  File "game/mods/LainModLilith/6_graveyard.rpy", line 106, in execute
  File "game/mods/LainModLilith/6_graveyard.rpy", line 107, in execute
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 339, in background
    if renpy.loadable(rv) and isinstance(rv, basestring) and ( rv.endswith("_night.jpg") or rv.endswith("_evening.jpg") ) and game.timer.is_fullmoon() and renpy.loadable(rv.replace(".jpg","")+"_fullmoon_overlay.png"):
AttributeError: 'Text' object has no attribute 'lstrip'
And I can't simple ignore it, the game goes back to main menu :(

taler

Oct 5, 2017
How do I find Dexter's library book? I got the books for the other 2 but talking to Dexter in the track field he just tells me to go away.

junk54

Jun 29, 2020
How do I find Dexter's library book? I got the books for the other 2 but talking to Dexter in the track field he just tells me to go away.
In the afternoon, meet Dexter at the . He’s not much of a talker either. So, head to the right hallway, open the beaten up locker and collect the (requires the master key).

Reactions: taler

PM10

Feb 18, 2018
Something is wrong with Jenny's route. Debbie asked MC to go see her at the pool on weekends, but she's not there, Saturday or Sunday. Am I missing something?

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
I have problem with the shower scene at school. After workout at gym class he told that he need to shower but the girls are blockin the shower. And Im stuck when go home to shower there is no options so Im stuck. Where should I go to shower to progress? Beacuse it s like 20th day and every time I go to talk to them the options are the same tried both of them. Home shower doesnt work or maybe missed somethin and already got the library quest I cant do cos the backpack dissapears cos of the non completion of the shower quest. Thanks for help.

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
I have problem with the shower scene at school. After workout at gym class he told that he need to shower but the girls are blockin the shower. And Im stuck when go home to shower there is no options so Im stuck. Where should I go to shower to progress? Beacuse it s like 20th day and every time I go to talk to them the options are the same tried both of them. Home shower doesnt work or maybe missed somethin and already got the library quest I cant do cos the backpack dissapears cos of the non completion of the shower quest. Thanks for help.
Probably you need to increase charm level?

Reactions: aaronburr

Senam

Feb 13, 2018
Can't report the safebox number and key to Harold, tried both right after and the next day, but Harold just thanks me for helping out his family

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
How does the pregnancy actually work in this game? Do characters just get stuck in that phase or can you go back/reach the end of that phase and go back to how things were? One of those things that isn't really interesting to me unless you can get past it in the end I guess. (I recall you can sorta game the spin wheel to always land on no but sometimes you just wanna test the content, just without getting stuck in that route haha).

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Stuck with Maria pregnant: I made her pregnant at minigame but no message/call after a week.

Any hints? Did I missed something?

All other path are solved...

SenpaiKu$h

Jul 13, 2017
nobody replied to the other guy, so Ill ask again. Anyone else having the parlor party problem with odette and the tent? I go upstairs and the only clickable option is back down. I talked to grace in the garage and tuuku on the side of the house, still nothing

offrhythm

Oct 28, 2017
Can't report the safebox number and key to Harold, tried both right after and the next day, but Harold just thanks me for helping out his family
I can't even look for the key or code. I have the attic, but can't find the photo of Frank and Rump.
I cant seem to trigger part 2 of the main story.
Maria is Pregnant ( actually now has given birth while trying to progress), I have the binoculars and did the stakeout part and got caught by Harold and his partner.
No option comes up with Debbie, Tony the Pizza owner or the police officers.
This is where I'm stuck too.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote