Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
The only new scene is with Odette in the GY, the conversation to Eve about being a sexy cat doesn't lead to any scene with her correct?

Second_Son

Aug 22, 2018
anyone else got a problem with after the second time in the graveyard with odette you can't leave the area? the map remains grayed out no matter where i go in the church/graveyard area

Michael Rob

Jun 9, 2017
I started a brand new save, completed eve route, have done threesome multiple times, go to the tattoo parlor everyday, and still not triggering... Any advise?

eric263946

Nov 18, 2019
I started a brand new save, completed eve route, have done threesome multiple times, go to the tattoo parlor everyday, and still not triggering... Any advise?
not sure why this thread is alive since everyone posts in main game thread. i havent been able to trigger it either. just ended up downloading this guys save and installed in RenPy folder then suddenly it worked when i went to graveyard before i went to bed.
by installed i mean copied it too
C:\Users\<UR USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga
open game and load page 3
4th save

junk54

Jun 29, 2020
Does anyone know what the this is referring to:
  • Restored the infamous helicopter scene so it can be repeated after the mayor's arrest.
I've played the game to the current v.0.20.7 version and have not heard or seen this. No mention in the wiki walk through on Summertime Saga site. May be something I just can't remember but any ideas what this is?

Also:
  • Repaired Connie's outfit state if erroneously carried over from previous versions.
Who is Connie?

Is DarkCookie just F****** with us?

Last edited:

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Does anyone know what the this is referring to:
  • Restored the infamous helicopter scene so it can be repeated after the mayor's arrest.
I've played the game to the current v.0.20.7 version and have not heard or seen this. No mention in the wiki walk through on Summertime Saga site. May be something I just can't remember but any ideas what this is?
After Rump's arrest visit Melonia at the hot tub and offer to dance.
If you still don't get it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also:
  • Repaired Connie's outfit state if erroneously carried over from previous versions.
Who is Connie?

Is DarkCookie just F****** with us?
There is no Connie in the game, so probably a typo (maybe Annie?)

junk54

Jun 29, 2020
After Rump's arrest visit Melonia at the hot tub and offer to dance.
If you still don't get it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no Connie in the game, so probably a typo (maybe Annie?)
Thank you! Did not realize that was the helicopter they were talking about.

Apr 22, 2017
I believe I found the trigger that was misfiring causing me to be unable to get Odette's new Halloween content.

If you have already completed Eve's route, and you've had sex with Grace, you can use a couple of console commands to hit the triggers in the code that weren't working correctly.

Enter these commands:

Machine.trigger(T_ode00_init, from_load=M_odette, force_save=True)
Machine.trigger(T_all_sleep, from_load=M_odette, force_save=True)

The next weekday morning you enter the tattoo parlor, you should get the first Halloween scene setting up the new content.

MrSnake

Aug 3, 2017
When Becca caught the protagonist with her mom, Tina, she got mad and said that he is a nerd at school. I was wondering if I had slept with Becca beforehand, would she have said the same thing or the dialouge would be different.

Nov 4, 2018
Im at the party on eves path and there's absolutely nothing to click on near Tuukus tent,
just the stairs back down the british chick tryna use the lou grace in the garage and tuuku slanging in the alley way,
As well as a bunch of people that can't be clicked on including "kelly why is she here".

I have a feeling that it's because I had both Roxxy's spin the bottle event and eves party active at the same time,
The mc doesn't mention the party when waking up but he mentioned the spin the bottle event maybe breaking the party event.

Last edited:
Reactions: SenpaiKu$h

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I need An Advice what Route should i choose , what's better if he got a GF i cant fuck that girl anymore and if i choose Sex education it will be only MMF ... i cant fuck her alone ? any advice will be helpful .

Capture.PNG

junk54

Jun 29, 2020
I need An Advice what Route should i choose , what's better if he got a GF i cant fuck that girl anymore and if i choose Sex education it will be only MMF ... i cant fuck her alone ? any advice will be helpful .

View attachment 887506
Use the Walkthrough here:

I saved and did both routes. Chose the one I wanted to continue and went from there. No long term impact to the overall story at the moment. Could be impact to the story when they finish development.

Reactions: Alteni
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote