Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarkLecher

Mar 14, 2019
I just got there now. Still need to talk to Yumi in the station, but she's parked in front of your house and there's no relevant dialog option.

The "recommended order" on the wiki is outright wrong. Iwanka shows up in Ms Ross' route, and not only does it seem like she doesn't know you she mentions her father - who at that point is in jail.

Last edited:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I may have fucked up with getting one of the statue pieces. Any way I can cheat it into my inventory?

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
While doing Eve's route, I go onto the roof during the party, there are no clickable characters.

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
To all who can't brief Toni:
Do you still have Maim Lain's mod pack installed?
Or did you have it installed before and just copied the new version of the game into the old installation folder?
Because that was the case with my installation of the game.
Maim Lain's mod pack blocks the proper continuation of the story line as it looks like.
You'll be able to continue the game from the old saves once you install Summertime Saga into a new folder and copy the saves folder from the old "\games" folder into the new "\games" folder.
If you also have other mods installed like Naughty Tribute for example then just install the new versions of them into the new installation folder of Summertime Saga.
Then you should be ready to go starting at visiting the warehouse at night.
Thank you bro....

AulTra

May 5, 2020
To all who can't brief Toni:
Do you still have Maim Lain's mod pack installed?
Or did you have it installed before and just copied the new version of the game into the old installation folder?
Because that was the case with my installation of the game.
Maim Lain's mod pack blocks the proper continuation of the story line as it looks like.
You'll be able to continue the game from the old saves once you install Summertime Saga into a new folder and copy the saves folder from the old "\games" folder into the new "\games" folder.
If you also have other mods installed like Naughty Tribute for example then just install the new versions of them into the new installation folder of Summertime Saga.
Then you should be ready to go starting at visiting the warehouse at night.
TY so much bro

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
No matter HOW I seem to word it when searching this thread for clues, I still cannot come up with the method to get the treasure key from the "mysterious thief"
This is my FOURTH time playing this from the beginning, since every other time, my saves weren't valid, and I can not remember how to go about catching the little asshole and getting that key from his hidden stash.

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
No matter HOW I seem to word it when searching this thread for clues, I still cannot come up with the method to get the treasure key from the "mysterious thief"
This is my FOURTH time playing this from the beginning, since every other time, my saves weren't valid, and I can not remember how to go about catching the little asshole and getting that key from his hidden stash.
key is in the bag of loot.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Yes I know the key is in the bag of loot, I mentioned that in my paragraph, I am not looking for the key, just looking to progress the path where I catch the thief.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
is there a new way to unlock rump's mansion? I can't seem to unlock it like previous updates

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
k .. oh finally triggered that eve sequence...had to watch utube.-.-

Last edited:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So think that I messed up with the Harold family route. I am supposed to talk to his coworker but she is currently outside the mc's house guarding but it never lets me ask where harold is only what about the main quest do I need to redo everything and finish that line before doing the main or is there a walkaround that i am missing

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
So think that I messed up with the Harold family route. I am supposed to talk to his coworker but she is currently outside the mc's house guarding but it never lets me ask where harold is only what about the main quest do I need to redo everything and finish that line before doing the main or is there a walkaround that i am missing
hm, did u talk to other cop? black one ? anyway... check wiki.summertimesaga.com/ or ign.com/wikis/summertime-saga

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote