Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I am no starting from new game and I stucked in diane's route. I cannot go to the hospital with her to check up after barn finished. It says in the phone though... Is it a bug?
Check whether there is another place where it appears, sometimes people say something like "after I get home, let's go there" or similar. For Diane I would try your home or maybe the mall.

zOkami

Jun 16, 2018
hello.i need help
i need the artpad from Eve but i do proguess in her rute and i can't get the artpad now
so,what can i do??
how much affect that i choose her gender in the story?

aod999

Oct 1, 2017
You have to advance her story or complete it to get the art pad. And pick the gender you want. If you like shemales, go wild. If not, don't.

Levitikan

Sep 9, 2018
with the new update i can't find consuela, and isn't where she should be according to the wiki on the sidewalk of the shopping mall

Reactions: Budman59

DDB

May 17, 2017
At the tattoo parlor party it says to go to rooftop to find Odette next to the tent, I go there and MC says "what is Jenny doing here", and after that there are no clickable npcs only thing you can do is go back down the stairs. Anyone knows whats this about?

zOkami

Jun 16, 2018
with the new update i can't find consuela, and isn't where she should be according to the wiki on the sidewalk of the shopping mall
first,you have to do some part of the main story,you should talk with Iwanka and Melonia
after that you will find her in the mall

zOkami

Jun 16, 2018
At the tattoo parlor party it says to go to rooftop to find Odette next to the tent, I go there and MC says "what is Jenny doing here", and after that there are no clickable npcs only thing you can do is go back down the stairs. Anyone knows whats this about?
it suppose that you have to clik jenny and jane to continue

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Anyone have a unified PFD file for this walk-through? I have all the files but no idea how to combine them into a single doc with the links working. Here are the files if anyone could lend a hand and put them together into a single working doc. we can open offline with a PDF reader. Appreciate Ya!

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Anyone have a unified PFD file for this walk-through? I have all the files but no idea how to combine them into a single doc with the links working. Here are the files if anyone could lend a hand and put them together into a single working doc. we can open offline with a PDF reader. Appreciate Ya!
Is this what you are looking for?

Reactions: Reese286

Rylph

Feb 25, 2019
Hi,
I got stuck with pizza job progress. I can't buy scooter. I did the quest with phone retrieving, but did not bought a scooter at the moment. Now i got 1.100$ but at the car shop there is Kim that wont sell me anything and the owners daughter is always on the phone. Any ideas?
Thanks for help :)

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Is this what you are looking for?
(y) Not really what I'm looking for but thanks mate. What I m talking qabout is fing those files into a single document that links to the downloaded files, not an outside file. No reason to go online if you have the files already downloaded.

Last edited:

qqwftw

Feb 27, 2018
Hi,
I got stuck with pizza job progress. I can't buy scooter. I did the quest with phone retrieving, but did not bought a scooter at the moment. Now i got 1.100$ but at the car shop there is Kim that wont sell me anything and the owners daughter is always on the phone. Any ideas?
Thanks for help :)
Go there in the evening.

Reactions: tossler

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Diane took her home after giving birth, and saw her sitting on the sofa a few days later. I entered Debbie’s room and came out without triggering the threesome

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote