Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi, I'm having a problem with step 12 or 13 of . When I walk by her using the shower, I can sneak a peek but not really enter, it ends with having a hard on and retreating. Either this scene is not playing out properly, or the next one (car break down) just doesn't happen.

Possible things causing this (dunno if they can but I wanted to mention)
(a) transferred save from 0.20.1
(b) I once had an option like "mom is in the shower, wanna peek?" while only in the hallway but chose not to enter due to some other quest I wanted to finish.

Any ideas?

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I'm also stuck at the same situation. I can't brief Toni the next day.
All stats maxed out otherwise...
This happens after the conversion of my latest save.

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
I'm also stuck at the same situation. I can't brief Toni the next day.
All stats maxed out otherwise...
This happens after the conversion of my latest save.
Exact same situation here, Maria has twins, all other parts seem complete, but I can't report back to Tony and progress the story.

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Exact same situation here, Maria has twins, all other parts seem complete, but I can't report back to Tony and progress the story.
Same as above, Cant get to RUMP ESTATE nor can i brief tony about the situation, meaning i cant stat daisys nor consuelas route cause of this.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
To all who can't brief Toni:
Do you still have Maim Lain's mod pack installed?
Or did you have it installed before and just copied the new version of the game into the old installation folder?
Because that was the case with my installation of the game.
Maim Lain's mod pack blocks the proper continuation of the story line as it looks like.
You'll be able to continue the game from the old saves once you install Summertime Saga into a new folder and copy the saves folder from the old "\games" folder into the new "\games" folder.
If you also have other mods installed like Naughty Tribute for example then just install the new versions of them into the new installation folder of Summertime Saga.
Then you should be ready to go starting at visiting the warehouse at night.

Reactions: Jo_No28 and Skads

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
To all who can't brief Toni:
Do you still have Maim Lain's mod pack installed?
Or did you have it installed before and just copied the new version of the game into the old installation folder?
Because that was the case with my installation of the game.
Maim Lain's mod pack blocks the proper continuation of the story line as it looks like.
You'll be able to continue the game from the old saves once you install Summertime Saga into a new folder and copy the saves folder from the old "\games" folder into the new "\games" folder.
If you also have other mods installed like Naughty Tribute for example then just install the new versions of them into the new installation folder of Summertime Saga.
Then you should be ready to go starting at visiting the warehouse at night.
Did this and it worked, at least MC has headache in the morning after visitng the warehouse.

Reactions: walkerjonny

OzGuy

Jun 30, 2018
Found a bug that really helps with the game.
If you don't like the outcome of a bottle spin or fertility spin, Press the CTRL key within about 3 seconds of it showing the where it lands, and you will be able to respin til you get the result you need! Do this as many times as you need.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Think I found a bug...

I am able to order and pay for a veggie pizza for Daisy. The game says there is a new item in my backpack, but if I open the backpack, it isn't there. If I go back to Daisy, she continues to ask for pizza.

Anybody else having this issue? Is this beause Consuela's route was reset maybe?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Think I found a bug...

I am able to order and pay for a veggie pizza for Daisy. The game says there is a new item in my backpack, but if I open the backpack, it isn't there. If I go back to Daisy, she continues to ask for pizza.

Anybody else having this issue? Is this beause Consuela's route was reset maybe?
It's look like reseting Consuela's route was the reason, as my went on fine.

Last edited:

KingxShady

May 11, 2019
Im having a problem with the treasure hunt for the compass. I have the code and the coin but it says I need a key to unlock the chest, is the coin not the key

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Im having a problem with the treasure hunt for the compass. I have the code and the coin but it says I need a key to unlock the chest, is the coin not the key
You'll need to proceed Eric's story further.
When the time comes look into the stash. The key will be there. You'll understand it when you get there.

Reactions: KingxShady

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
is there a current walkthrough right now? i saw walkthroughs but couldnt tell if they are current or old. also how do you open debug for cash?

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Found a bug that really helps with the game.
If you don't like the outcome of a bottle spin or fertility spin, Press the CTRL key within about 3 seconds of it showing the where it lands, and you will be able to respin til you get the result you need! Do this as many times as you need.
its a FEATURE

Reactions: aaronburr

lancelot7

Sep 27, 2018
I am no starting from new game and I stucked in diane's route. I cannot go to the hospital with her to check up after barn finished. It says in the phone though... Is it a bug?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote