Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I need help, Diane took the statue from me but it doesn't appear in her garden, anyone else run into this, she is not pregnant, and I've had the threesome already
Go look at the wiki, it should tell you everything you need to know, if that isn't it, your save might be busted.

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
I need help, Diane took the statue from me but it doesn't appear in her garden, anyone else run into this, she is not pregnant, and I've had the threesome already
Go look at the wiki, it should tell you everything you need to know, if that isn't it, your save might be busted.
Nope. I have same issue. Roxxy, Dian and Debbie quests all done. Boned Cristal, had 3some. Statue never appears in garden. I gave Diane all 3 pieces, she said it look good in garden, and nothing after.

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...hi guys... i need to get mrs. Smith DNA sample, in order to complete the Okita's mission. Do some of you know how to do that?
Thanks in advance... :)

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
what is my computer password
please any one tell me what is the password of my computer
1. DOn't double post just because you didn't get an answer in 17 minutes.
2. Are you thick? The game literally tells you what the password is. The hint says sticky, as in sticky note, as in the sticky note on the bottom of the screen that says "p/w" meaning the password. I don't think this game is for you if that had to be explained.

Levitikan

Sep 9, 2018
the first guide is from 8 versions ago, have the not been updated or something. i.e. you can't even do one of the things at the start it says you can

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
anyone remember how to buy the boat ? i dont see the option anymore and for the lain mod where is the new character cant find her

edit ok so the quest starter isnt working idk why

Last edited:

WillAnderson

Feb 25, 2020
So I've progressed Eve's path pretty far and forgot about Miss Ross. Now, Eve won't tell me about her backpack with the artpad in the hallway anymore... she just hugs me. So I can't progress that quest. Is there a way around this, and/or is it a known issue?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote