Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ub3161

Jul 13, 2020
I got the other two just never did the morning event, but I did all the curch stuff and Helens room Still nothing. I went every day, every time of day even, Is it a bug? Cos it mentioned that I could sleep at her house and I dont get that option
Its the same with me i have cleared story line but is still showing final ritual. Is it a bug ? .

PlatinumHot

Jan 21, 2020
I just got to point where Jenny asks you to pay her for girlfriend services and I had to close the game. That dialog really hit me right in the feels. MC just wants to be closer with his sister and she just straight up laughs at you, insults you and states she will never ever accept you. And then she laughs again. A game has never brought me this close to crying before..

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
I just got to point where Jenny asks you to pay her for girlfriend services and I had to close the game. That dialog really hit me right in the feels. MC just wants to be closer with his sister and she just straight up laughs at you, insults you and states she will never ever accept you. And then she laughs again. A game has never brought me this close to crying before..
It's really just part of her personality. She loves money and isn't looking for love really. But if you read the Diary and the dialogue closely, she DOES feel better towards MC more and more throughout her story. Whenever more story is added to her, likely the girlfriend experience will be expanded upon, And who knows, maybe MC will eventually break through and no longer have to pay for her love.

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
Is the diary bugged? I can't exit it after reading it.

Edit: Nevermind, I just rapidly clicked around the outside of the book until it worked.

Last edited:

pdoughnut

Apr 15, 2018
So Ms Okita is bugged and won't advance. I have the glasses, but she won't let me try building the goggles. She just says she's busy.

derBrenner

May 8, 2018
I can't get the dealership woman to agree to extend the warranty -- I have charisma over the requirement, 7 I think, but it fails each time

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before but, can you get all the scenes in a single run or you need to do several?

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
This may have been asked, but I figure I'd ask anyway.
If you give Eve a penis, does she only have a penis or does she have both a penis and a vagina? I ask because I assume that means choosing a penis means she's locked out of pregnancy. Which sucks.

fenrir20

Mar 25, 2020
I need help, Diane took the statue from me but it doesn't appear in her garden, anyone else run into this, she is not pregnant, and I've had the threesome already

fenrir20

Mar 25, 2020
I need help, Diane took the statue from me but it doesn't appear in her garden, anyone else run into this, she is not pregnant, and I've had the threesome already

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote