Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
can anyone "throw" the current solution ??? those posted at the beginning are out of date for a long time and so many new threads of the game appeared that in total they are not of much use

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
can anyone "throw" the current solution ??? those posted at the beginning are out of date for a long time and so many new threads of the game appeared that in total they are not of much use
The op has the wiki link, the wiki has the walkthroughs for every single route.

zerox2

Sep 19, 2017
Good night, i remember in a old update to have the posibility to do anal sex whit roxxi and your Friends in the beach party, but i don`t remember how to actívate this event, somebody remember how to actívate the event or if this have remove to the game or is this scene has a mod to put in the game, thanks for yours answers and sorry for my bad english but this is not my native language.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Good night, i remember in a old update to have the posibility to do anal sex whit roxxi and your Friends in the beach party, but i don`t remember how to actívate this event, somebody remember how to actívate the event or if this have remove to the game or is this scene has a mod to put in the game, thanks for yours answers and sorry for my bad english but this is not my native language.
I know you can have sex with roxxi and her friends at the beach but i don't ever remember there being anal with them. You can find walkthroughs for every character on the wiki. There is a link on the first post.

Oct 17, 2017
You have to purchase it.
uh yea i know im asking how to unlock it cuz when i was playing 2-3 updates before i could just click on it and buy but now its locked and i cant click on it to buy so im asking which chars story should i progress in order to unlock beach house

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
uh yea i know im asking how to unlock it cuz when i was playing 2-3 updates before i could just click on it and buy but now its locked and i cant click on it to buy so im asking which chars story should i progress in order to unlock beach house
I think it was through the bank so main or mum.

Reactions: CorruptingUrWife

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
What is the advantage in getting Jenny and Tina pregnant? The advantages with getting Maria & Janet pregnant are obvious. How many girls have the pregnant option? Also the fertilization spinner for Tina disappeared after the first time, . . . . is that a bug or is it an unmet game condition?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hello there, can anybody explain me how the pizza minigame works? I think im just retarted^^
been a long time, but i remember having to hit it just before you get to the house, not 'at the house'.
I always press it just as i go under the pizza. It all depends on how well your system is handling the game. You have to find that sweet spot yourself, just make sure you're clicking the correct pizza.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Just a heads-up to you all, there is an oversight / bug causing you to be locked out of the pizzeria at the end of the 20.1 content. This means no more pizza runs or anything else you need the pizzeria for, like a quest for Eve. :( quite annoying.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote