Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
Cannot find anything in the Walkthrough or can advance a hint that says "Angelica wants you to find sinners for her sacrement". It's kinda weird, in the story Harold is back with Helen and happy, Mia only talks and Helen only salutes... who could that be?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Cannot find anything in the Walkthrough or can advance a hint that says "Angelica wants you to find sinners for her sacrement". It's kinda weird, in the story Harold is back with Helen and happy, Mia only talks and Helen only salutes... who could that be?
Go to the wiki and look at the Mia/Helen route.

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
Go to the wiki and look at the Mia/Helen route.
That' I've done, Sister Angelica tells me that Helen doesn't visit her anymore (I did the sacrement part), and that she needs more sinners and I am useless. Helen speaks about he sacrement and purification having helped a lot and Mia helps nothing. The Wiki isn't helping me at all there.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
That' I've done, Sister Angelica tells me that Helen doesn't visit her anymore (I did the sacrement part), and that she needs more sinners and I am useless. Helen speaks about he sacrement and purification having helped a lot and Mia helps nothing. The Wiki isn't helping me at all there.
Currently, there is no more content

Reactions: Bleemborg

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
In the Cookie Jar, I have all the scenes except: the second for Odette and the second for Maria. Can anyone give me any hints?

D

Deleted member 2282431

Can we drop the hammer on frumpy Judith yet? I've been playing this since the start and doing a new game over & over again and usually lose interest after bagging sis & roxxy...

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
so how do i skip to the new content in the game? or does anyone have an old save? because :"You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game " i don't know how to do so

Reactions: supersomeone

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
4 days... 10 girls pregnant. (save/reload till impregnated)
Sunday - Odette, Eve, Grace, and Jenny felt like sex at night (bonus!!!!)
Monday - Tina, Maria, Josephine
Tuesday - Consuela, Daisy, Diana (three way with Debbie)
Now, we need a Baby Counter. FOR THE HOARD!!!!
The best part of getting a girl pregnant.. Knowing your the one who ruined her vag.

Reactions: DockOck

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
so how do i skip to the new content in the game? or does anyone have an old save? because :"You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game " i don't know how to do so
By you can start the new content immediatley just means you don't have to replay the entire story to get into the new stuff, the latest update was for the main story, just follow that and check the hints in your phone, if you get stuck try the wiki.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote