Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

karinvanila

Jan 1, 2018
I stuck on mayor rump house at evening , mayor rump wife say i need to asked ricardo for uniform , i asked to richardo and i got nothing now i cant go oust side can some one explain to me how to pass it

deivias

Jan 8, 2017
Having an issue with Josephine and the phone pictures, i give the mechanic his tools and then i choose whether to look/not look at the pics and then it won't progress further with Josephine so i can't buy the car.

If i leave and sleep till the next day the whole storyline resets with Tony saving me from the mob lol

EDIT: Replayed the whole thing again and it worked the second time, no idea why it wouldn't work the first go, loading old saves wouldn't even get it working.

Last edited:

Spuds18

Mar 28, 2018
weird bug with Jenny after buying the UltraVibe. the hints menu has reset back to Find her password which i'd already done. Aside from make a deal, I have no further options to progress her story. I havent played in a while so am i missing something?

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
If you said not to fucking odette then you can't unlock those two. The final sacrament sounds like it's either in the church or in helen's room.
I got the other two just never did the morning event, but I did all the curch stuff and Helens room Still nothing. I went every day, every time of day even, Is it a bug? Cos it mentioned that I could sleep at her house and I dont get that option

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I've done the prep station for Maria about 50 times, had every conversation with her and Tony, bought every vehicle, delivered a million pizzas, but nothing further seems to happen. All I've gotten is money and canolis.

Last edited:

Spuds18

Mar 28, 2018
I've done the prep station for Maria about 50 times, had every conversation with her and Tony, bought every vehicle, delivered a million pizzas, but nothing further seems to happen. All I've gotten is money and canolis.
have you come across the conversation about having children yet? If not, play through and you will eventually have the scenes unlocked

Reactions: tossler

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
Now what to do when the hint says that "diane wants to explain how to increase milk production" after the breeding scene. How to get the next scene. Need help

Reactions: tossler

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Now what to do when the hint says that "diane wants to explain how to increase milk production" after the breeding scene. How to get the next scene. Need help
Talk to her at night in the living room. If you are getting stuck again use the link to the WT on Summertime Saga Wiki page below.

Last edited:

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
after i sleep with jenny with girlfriend experience i wake up in debbie bed
is it a bug? solved?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote