Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Hello I noticed I clicked ok the wrong sex for EVE. I am now too far in the game, Is there any way I can switch her back?

Reactions: Wielim229
Mar 12, 2018
At what point during a pregnancy do you know the gender or whether they're twins? I want to savescum to get only twins, unless there is another way to guarantee it.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I was able to load a 19.5 save, and it seems that Debbie's and Diane's stories both reset, as the new police content begins early on. But all the other characters I had 'unlocked' in 19.5 were available, including Jenny.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hello I noticed I clicked ok the wrong sex for EVE. I am now too far in the game, Is there any way I can switch her back?
You were told when you made that choice that you can only choose once per playthrough.

smiloo

Mar 24, 2019
I was able to load a 19.5 save, and it seems that Debbie's and Diane's stories both reset, as the new police content begins early on. But all the other characters I had 'unlocked' in 19.5 were available, including Jenny.
how??

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
When I've loaded 19.5 save it was halve unlocked and other halve reset. (even when I had everything completed already in 19,5) and the reset stuff would not progress. I believe that's the reason they tell us to start a new game instead.

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
Jenny reseted for me though

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
My save was ok until I hit a bug with getting Diane's breast pump from the kitchen. It went all downhill from there got an error when trying to give it to her, I ignored it and moved on. Going to The pizza store I was unable to enter the store, then some storyline then keeps resetting itself. I may give it a few days then start a whole new game, glad we can save the game from this point on and hope future saved games won't be effected.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
Just load a old save, it will work fine
"Save file compatibility:

Due to the major changes at the start of the game, you may encounter issues. For best results, load a save from the MC's bedroom or map, and not in the middle of a quest.

We strongly suggest starting with a fresh game."

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Question: How do I get into mayor rumps office? I have Consuella already out of the house but can't figure out how to get in the office.

Stryc9Fuego

Jan 13, 2018
Little advice for the pizza minigame: in my experience, the first two ingredients are sauce and cheese. Find those while it's counting down.
Dropping those fast gives you time to find the rest of the ingredients.
They tend to follow what you'd find on a pizza. So if you see, for example, pineapple... you know it'll be hawaiian.

Reactions: gajer
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote