Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

idontknowrofl

Feb 1, 2020
I read that sometimes you will get stuck and can't advance further if you impregnate certain characters, is that the case for Diane as well? It seems like it would be the right option to progress her story, but I don't want to screw it up (just had to get that package with the cow costume before this scene).

Sorry if it's been answered before but there's 180 pages in this thread and I really don't want to go through all of them haha

Edit: Also another question, is it possible to get all the achievements in one run on ver 0.19.5? Any missable ones?

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
OMG, that "interview" on Consuela's behalf with Roz the receptionist....ROTFL That's scene was some funny shit right there my friends!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
It seems like the (out of game) walkthrough's don't match the actual game scenes. They say go outside to the entrance to unlock the mowing request for debbie but nothing happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bynam776

Tsunzue

Sep 11, 2018
I have all my stats maxed out and the fight with dexter is impossible. The first bar is easy and the second bar disappears almost instantly, I can press two keys if i'm lucky. Is this some kind of bug?

kevinftw123

Dec 3, 2017
i got the glasses for miss Okita, but when i try to give them to her she keeps saying "i'm busy" and the dialogue ends,what do i do?

Ausfilth々

Jul 4, 2018
i got the glasses for miss Okita, but when i try to give them to her she keeps saying "i'm busy" and the dialogue ends,what do i do?
You sure you already have the glasses?
You need to pick the glasses from judith's locker after you meet her at the park

dave ghost

Mar 27, 2018
guys i can't seem to start daisy storyline
i need second part of the statue but i cant get it
even though i already got the maid working for me and already fucked her and finished roxy storyline
is it some bug or something

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
guys i can't seem to start daisy storyline
i need second part of the statue but i cant get it
even though i already got the maid working for me and already fucked her and finished roxy storyline
is it some bug or something
Consuela gives you the third part, not the second. Follow this:

Reactions: dave ghost

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i start to play new game again and have the same problems ! can`t collect toad and plant in cave ! and this game have so many pics on net that i don`t know what is from game and what is fun art ??? Debbie and Jenny in same bed real or fake ??? or Lucy at my home ???

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote