Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

puresoul95

Mar 4, 2019
Hey What's up guys
I have a little problem I hope that you will help me with
in Roxxy route after kicking dexter's ass she told me to visit her to continue what we left but whenever I tap on her and this shit pop at my face..... I re-downloaded the game (the original not compressed) and the same fucking thing keeps appearing what can I do??? please help me. Capture.PNG

Detective Android

Jul 1, 2018
Console Doesn't work anymore and Shift+O won't open anything , How do i activate Console. (Already done config.console = False to config.console = True )

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Console Doesn't work anymore and Shift+O won't open anything , How do i activate Console. (Already done config.console = False to config.console = True )
They changed the access to the console, check the official

Reactions: Mabo666

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I've just redownloaded this after over a year and I can't get the incest patch to work. I've tried renaming it to be at the start and end of the alphabet and leaving it alone, nothing makes the splash screen change. I know the splash is in there because I checked, and I know it's supposed to be replaced because i checked that too.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Is there a fix for erik's orcette quest on the mobile version ? Once my keyboard appears i enter orcette i can't remove my keyboard and pressing enter doesn't purchase the item

PapaPhantom7

Jan 1, 2018
Anyone know a fix for when talking to Eve at the park for the first time, all it says is "You should find a new spot?" and "Nevermind"? I talked to her in class about hanging out, but I could be missing something. I cannot get any charisma until I can do the minigame.

zystemjock

Mar 10, 2020
Anyone know how to fix this problem? I have the walkthrough mod to get all the scenes I didn't acquire before, and I chose to have money and stats maxed out (I just thought it'd be useful to know). I was progressing along Okita's storyline mainly to begin with and there's a bug when trying to enter school.
It tells me that I have to go to the field for Athletics but I have to change first. This is to progress Okita's story line. When I walk into the hallway to the changing rooms, one of Judith's bullying scenes comes up and she leaves to the girl's changing room crying. I can't enter the girl's changing room because it says I should change to go to the field, and once I do change and leave the boy's changing room, it doesn't let me leave the hallway since I hear crying in the girl's bathroom. I've tried coming in at different times of day and different days but nothing fixes the problem.

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
Anyone know how to fix this problem? I have the walkthrough mod to get all the scenes I didn't acquire before, and I chose to have money and stats maxed out (I just thought it'd be useful to know). I was progressing along Okita's storyline mainly to begin with and there's a bug when trying to enter school.
It tells me that I have to go to the field for Athletics but I have to change first. This is to progress Okita's story line. When I walk into the hallway to the changing rooms, one of Judith's bullying scenes comes up and she leaves to the girl's changing room crying. I can't enter the girl's changing room because it says I should change to go to the field, and once I do change and leave the boy's changing room, it doesn't let me leave the hallway since I hear crying in the girl's bathroom. I've tried coming in at different times of day and different days but nothing fixes the problem.

did you go in the girls room yet ? if not do it

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
can i make debbie pregnant by using pregnax ? or should I use it on someone else

(I'm out of idea what do I do with these pills cumdoom and pregnax..)

edit* ( I don't know how to continue roxxy route I'm stuck at " I need to get Becca and Missy to warm up to me) and in the walkthrough doesn't have roxxy route for me so um help xD + I don't even know how to find Becca and Missy I tried to enter the beach on Saturday night and nothing happen I cant find them in school too I'm stuck hard

ManOfCulture88

Apr 8, 2020
Is there an order to play the many routes? I can do all the routes together?
From what I gathered its not suggested to do all routes at the same time since it can lead to bugs. I myself am trying to figure out an optimal way to go through them one or two at a time. lucky for the protag that he can chase after them and not get himself into trouble with the girls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IkedaT

May 1, 2020
Becca and Missy are on the basketball court. Should be a scene with them trying to get booze. From there, the chase...

ErosKnight

May 4, 2017
saves don't work? I need to star again? the new content is available and the star, but you need 4 in dexterity and 5 in strength, so i have to do what the fat guy work for the gay, get panties for the old perverted again before the star the new content, is that correct?

Fuck internet.gif

c14693

Mar 28, 2018
saves don't work? I need to star again? the new content is available and the star, but you need 4 in dexterity and 5 in strength, so i have to do what the fat guy work for the gay, get panties for the old perverted again before the star the new content, is that correct?

View attachment 643926
Indeed. It's what everyone asks for in a game.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote