Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Start a new game to create the new Persistent file and Save folder, then just copy the old save files into the version Save folder. (I'm not even 100% the first part of that is necessary, or if you can just copy the old Save folder over)

Jenny reseted for me though
I didn't have that issue.

But it's a moot point for me, anyway, as I decided to just start a new game.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

The Pizza-Toppings.
When i made Hawaii-Pizza what comes with the Sauce, Cheese, and Pineapple?
What is the other indregent?

Can everyone give out a list with the Toppings, please?

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hi!

The Pizza-Toppings.
When i made Hawaii-Pizza what comes with the Sauce, Cheese, and Pineapple?
What is the other indregent?

Can everyone give out a list with the Toppings, please?
Isn't hawaiian pizza ham and pinapple?

badmojo90

Jan 28, 2018
So i know it seems a chore but i always replay the entire game every time they do a major update; i have no issue with this at all. However there is one girl in the 'cookies' that is grey'd out still. I think its the one in the upper most left corner; does anyone know how to unlock that one yet? and there are some scenes in the cookies with women i have fully unlocked that do not seem to have all their scenes unlocked either even though i have 100% completed their routes.... i would love and input anyone could share :)

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
So i know it seems a chore but i always replay the entire game every time they do a major update; i have no issue with this at all. However there is one girl in the 'cookies' that is grey'd out still. I think its the one in the upper most left corner; does anyone know how to unlock that one yet? and there are some scenes in the cookies with women i have fully unlocked that do not seem to have all their scenes unlocked either even though i have 100% completed their routes.... i would love and input anyone could share :)
1588754038941.png
1588754130014.png
The sister is part of Mia's quest line, specifically her mum's section.

Reactions: Hedwin

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
The one in the top left corner is the Nun from the Mia / Mia's mother route

badmojo90

Jan 28, 2018
Ah yes! thanks guys, i appreciate it. Yeah for some reason i always hold off mia's story for last mainly I think because the cute "girl next door" thing never really did anything for me. Olette is more my type XD

Reactions: Hedwin

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
It's seems there 3 scenes with Maria, one blowjob, one on the bed and another in doggy behind the cook. How unlock the third? thx

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
It's seems there 3 scenes with Maria, one blowjob, one on the bed and another in doggy behind the cook. How unlock the third? thx
After you've knocked her up you can go to her in the kitchen and "sex" there are two version, pregnant and normal.

VenisPagina

Sep 2, 2018
I cant impregnate Maria, I already fertilized her but the next sex night I need to spin again to fertilized her and next day again

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
sooo, Tony said me to buy a new transport and car dealership had opened. But the seller is sleaping on work place and MC say something along lines (I should find someone else) and I can't exit the thing or enter any room because he say (I need to work out who to speak to). HELP!

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
sooo, Tony said me to buy a new transport and car dealership had opened. But the seller is sleaping on work place and MC say something along lines (I should find someone else) and I can't exit the thing or enter any room because he say (I need to work out who to speak to). HELP!
Did you talk to everyone in the room? Did you try the doors? Did you read instead of spacebar ing through everything?

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Go to the Asian guy to the right, this unlocks a new scene. The dealership owner comes over and takes her phone and you have to get her another one from mayor rumps home office apparently if you can figure that one out let me know I'm stuck there myself.

Peniviaa

Aug 8, 2018
where to find consuela, after talking father in the church??

*EDIT : I found consuela front mall

Last edited:

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
1588889851666.png
So im stuck on this and i have 0 clue where to go, Like i did the Nun event and all

Also Can anyone tell me who theese two people are and how to get them
1588891571133.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote