Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ronald McTreh

Oct 18, 2017
Is there any way to pass this 'soft block'?

I finished Eve path. Problem is, she's no longer in the park at night for 'Mrs Dewitt path(music teacher)'. Any ideas on this?

EDIT: Still no Angelica path or new scenes?
EDIT2: Probably the best option is go back before Eve's path warning, nevertheless, can someone give me a list of the order you have to follow to not get soft block? Thanks.

Last edited:

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
having trouble with the consuela route, i have read the wiki walkthrough and a couple here, and none of them mention this but hopefully someone can clue me on what its doing. i have been trying to catch consuela for the final time i think at the beach house so i can get the statue, the hint says sounds like ther's more happening outside. i should check out the backyard. im thinking its meaning rump's house but it says something to the effect that poor woman i cant leave without making sure she is ok, and doesnt let me in. and she's not showing up at the beach house either.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
how do you get that scene of you fucking diane and debbie at the same time?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i'm hoping that when consuela has your kid(s), it ends up with a 3 way with martinez and lopez haha and of course, get them both pregnant too..

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I'm following the 51kb walkthrough, it says to grab the shovel but no matter how many times I tap the shovel it wont interact, maybe they made it so that you can't take it till it's needed.

Yeah it must be outdated, theres alotta steps that can't be done in the order it suggests, like it saying to go to the bathroom before going to the principal, the game doesn't allow that and the school day ended before I got to see all the teachers.
lots of changes to the story occurred since the walkthrough in the op.

Mineta-Kun

May 9, 2017
Im stuck on Erik path, I've chosen to fuck June, however after I tell erik, nothing happens after, shouldn't the sex education path be works after this? Instead, when I talk with any of them, theres no other option.

Sk8

Mar 24, 2018
Hey folks, do I have to delete all older versions of the game before downloading the current one?
and one more request... can someone explain to me...very slowly, how and where to install mods, and save files
You would think after being here for 2yrs I'd know how to do these things...and btw...kudos to DC for the game..and all veteran members here to help!

vazaz

Mar 30, 2018
The wiki says that Liu Wang has one event. Is that in error? I can't even get my main character to remember her name - he only gets the "Check account status" and "Chat" options, when before her name would remain Liu Wang after Chatting once.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
The wiki says that Liu Wang has one event. Is that in error? I can't even get my main character to remember her name - he only gets the "Check account status" and "Chat" options, when before her name would remain Liu Wang after Chatting once.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
I havent played since. 0.16 or so. I just saw that is says only .19 saves will work. Does that I mean I have to start all over? Why did they do that?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do I do the additional content for Roxxy? I've finished her route, but can't do the additional stuff listed on the wiki.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How much money do you need in your savings account to get the related achievement? The wiki says 25k, and I have over 100k and still no achievement.

Praveen045

Jul 10, 2018
Stuck...!!
Can't enter tattoo parlor.... (We should check on Odette first) Message pops up every time I try to enter... Help.....!!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote