Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

g4s3y

Nov 7, 2019
hello, i just wanted to say is it normal that the game crashes when i try to play poker with mrs jhonson and erik ??

madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
Is having a kid have any effect on playing or just a set of event that prevent having sex?
it's different per character, some want more sex, some refuse sex, curtain scenes/event will be locked or become locked or will change until child is born and sent daycare. either way things still go back to normal eventually. I would say get every girl pregnant at least once to see changes.

Reactions: Barabash

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
this game still has some older bugs
I cannot complete the yoga class as I cannot exit the gym once completed. all I get when trying to leave is MC saying he is tired and needs to sleep, but returns me to same gym screen and map is greyed out so that's inaccessible. thought we had this like a year ago.

loading a save from playing yesterday, I also had to take mia for tattoo. as it was a Saturday I did just that and instead of watching her get said tattoo, I end up redoing the scene with grace and her motorbike, even though i did this yesterday before I saved.

my progress with sister went back to camming with oral, despite already having done the cheerleader outfit cam session. its not even an older save as I only have 1 and progress on other events i did afterwards before saving and ending game are all correct.

I still constantly get orcette through the post after collecting it about 5-6 times now.

what used to be a good game has started to become a constant a stream of frustrating gameplay bugs

lambout

Jul 19, 2017
Hey, I just got to the scene where you can choose whether Eve has a bulge or not. Obviously the scenes afterwards differ. My question is to those who've played both parts, how much scenes come afterwards? And How much difference is there between the choices? Change of dialogue etc.

Avenger-OH

Jul 28, 2018
There will be a lot of Scenes after this. I don´t want to spoil Things for others, but in the nude Scenes there are obvious changes.

A wank instead of pussy rub and of cause in the sex Scenes only anal sex available when doing the bulge way.

First I played it the pussy way and and then the bulge way. I skipped the most textparts for the bulge part for they are mostly the same. In some Scenes the NPCs Point out that Eve got a Problem down there. A Scar or a Cock. That is the difference

I recommend doing it the same way I did and Play both parts.

I played it this way:

Dee Jay

Jun 12, 2018
I got Odette pregnant a second time. Received a message saying she had the baby and I needed to go check on her. Went to the clinic room, Odette was not there. Went to the garage at tit for tat and found her. clicked on her and received an error message, couldn't find Odette pregnancy5. Has this happened to anyone else?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'button_odette_pregnancy_intro_5'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/lily/button.rpyc", line 19, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 61, in script call
File "scripts/locations/mall/mall/mall.rpyc", line 43, in script call
File "scripts/locations/mall/mall_parking_lot.rpyc", line 2, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 59, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 185, in script call
File "scripts/characters/odette/odette_buttons.rpyc", line 150, in script call
File "C:\Users\DJ\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1434, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "scripts/characters/lily/button.rpyc", line 19, in script call
File "scripts/locations/mall/mall/mall.rpyc", line 43, in script call
File "scripts/locations/mall/mall_parking_lot.rpyc", line 2, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 59, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 185, in script call
File "scripts/characters/odette/odette_buttons.rpyc", line 150, in script call
File "C:\Users\DJ\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'button_odette_pregnancy_intro_5'.
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.1
Thu Dec 05 20:01:43 2019
```

Last edited:

Username6421

Jun 1, 2017
I'm stuck, I purchased the Orcette outfit at the beginning of the game and now June (Gamer girl) keeps asking me to buy it but I can't purchase it twice.

Any idea on how to fix this? I'm already way too far in the game

Avenger-OH

Jul 28, 2018
The Walkthrough says: Give it to June in the computer room. Wait for the evening when she joins you in your bedroom. The reserved June become a green horny orcette. Be her chieftain!

Hth, Cya

Jeams

May 2, 2019
I played this version 0.19.1 from beginning but i've always got error while wanna play poker session with mrs. johnson
here's i'm attach the error log..

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
I got a problem with mrs dewitt's route.

i'm on a new save, decided to start with eve's route then went for mrs dewitt, up to the point where you have to gather your band members to clear the assembly hall (step 6). It says that I have to talk to eve in the park at night but she doesn't spawn there, even if you complete tyrone's side quest, and if you go to her room at night it doesn't give any option (except fucking)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote