Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

badmojo90

Jan 28, 2018
I'm stuck in the Tattoo parlor garage. It says I should follow Eve into the garage. I went into the garage during daytime and no one is there, and if I click on the ladder or to go back, it says "You should follow Eve."
hmm....either its a weird bug or you need to click on something in the garage before leaving maybe? or if you can leave and come back in? this current release is kinda buggy, good, but buggy

badmojo90

Jan 28, 2018
I'm also stuck in the Debbie route after giving her the towel. Please help :)
this one can trip people up, but dont worry; in the evening go into the bathroom and get the towel, debbie will still be in the kitchen (or dining room, i forget) even if you moved ahead in days....she waits along time for that towel XD
anyways after that scene resolves it should proceed normally

badmojo90

Jan 28, 2018
What's the affect when choosing between submissive and dominant choices in Jenny's quests? Will it prevent some scenes or just some dialogue variation?
as far as i can tell it changes very little, i tried the dominant route and still got all of the scenes, i think its just a dialogue choice

badmojo90

Jan 28, 2018
I'm stuck trying to get the second part of the statue to unlock Daisy.
Consuella does not give me it and whan I check the achievments in the cheat console, I see Roxxy staying at 98% and I can't advance her. Any Idea ?
with Consuella after you get the first part of the statue, go to your house thurday afternoons to trigger her event and talk to her one of the following thurs and she'll give you the head piece for Daisy; however with Roxxy I am having the exact same issue, ive completed her story but its at like 98% and there is nothing more to do with her that i can see, so if anyone learns anything on this issue please do share.

Sep 19, 2017
Sorry if been asked before, but who are all the impregnable characters currently? and do either of the mods increase the number of these characters that can be impregnated?

badmojo90

Jan 28, 2018
Sorry if been asked before, but who are all the impregnable characters currently? and do either of the mods increase the number of these characters that can be impregnated?
lets see....Eve, Grace, Ollette, Daisy, Dianne, and Jenny i believe are the only ones at this time mod or no mod

thunder02

Jan 18, 2018
I am having this bug as well, and it is preventing me from moving forward on both the Eve and Mia stories. Any idea, fix, or save to work around this? I have searched both threads but have found only questions but no answers.
Hmm, any hints? I'm looking for the answer aswell.
Is there anny possibility to reset the Eve path?
Thanks!

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
i just got this error while trying to load summertime saga 19.1 with lain mod 19.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking at that error, it looks like rather than putting Lain's mod in the game root folder, you actually created a subfolder within the game folder called "game". Go into your game folder, open the game folder, and find the "game" subfolder and delete it. Then, reinstall the Lain's mod, but make sure to select the "contents" of the game folder and import them into the existing game folder. You should receive a notification that certain files will be overwritten. It should work then.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
Looking at that error, it looks like rather than putting Lain's mod in the game root folder, you actually created a subfolder within the game folder called "game". Go into your game folder, open the game folder, and find the "game" subfolder and delete it. Then, reinstall the Lain's mod, but make sure to select the "contents" of the game folder and import them into the existing game folder. You should receive a notification that certain files will be overwritten. It should work then.
thanks that worked i din't even relies that i did that when i went looking though the files

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
is there a way to do a rollback or no
You could check your system and see if there is a save point, but that could roll back other things. It's easier just to delete the extra game folder then install Lain's mod again.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
You could check your system and see if there is a save point, but that could roll back other things. It's easier just to delete the extra game folder then install Lain's mod again.
i mean rollback text if u accidentally click to many times

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
i mean rollback text if u accidentally click to many times
I have mouse with a scrolling button, and if I scroll up it will step backwards. I couldn't find any key combination that does that. I save frequently as a result when playing.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
I have mouse with a scrolling button, and if I scroll up it will step backwards. I couldn't find any key combination that does that. I save frequently as a result when playing.
my scroll doesn't work to step back

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote