Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Landru

May 15, 2018
I cant move after Mias ,,Lasagna party"....just start sequence lasagna party all the time.. no event progress

vette19690

Nov 17, 2018
I can't seem to solve moon puzzle in the park...Cheat? I've searched this forum and found only one reference and that was not answered...

Fullbody

Oct 23, 2017
I have a problem if I want to go to the house of Eve.
Here I get the message:
MC
(Wie should chack on Odette first.)

But I can not enter the building. No matter which entrance I click on.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this error?

Mar 27, 2019
I was playing this game just a few mins ago version 19.1 no mod but with cheats and dev opions during mrs johnsons quest line anybody else have errors when trying to do the strip poker.... tried to skip cheat but came up with errors I tried to play poker I win but erik loses and is striped naked ... how to strip mrs. johnson and win

galleas

Nov 20, 2017
i think i bugged debbie's story, i did all events till first time having sex with her after the pool, a note was supposed to appear on the pc one or two days later to continue with the laundry scene but i forgot to do it and just kept moving with the other characters, and now i can't trigger that note with the scene and don't really know what to do to unlock it

jon123789

Jan 6, 2018
i think i bugged debbie's story, i did all events till first time having sex with her after the pool, a note was supposed to appear on the pc one or two days later to continue with the laundry scene but i forgot to do it and just kept moving with the other characters, and now i can't trigger that note with the scene and don't really know what to do to unlock it
you have to inviter her too have sex in your room

Reactions: junior366
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote