Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AzrG

Jun 7, 2017
Do you need to unlock the hospital to get girls pregnant and how do you unlock the hospital?
progress with Erik and eventually his mom will ask you about him being bullied. Talk to him and then the next day when you go to school the bully will send you there.

Reactions: junior366

pharzuph

Nov 11, 2017
I got Evie pregnant first try despite 10% chance with No pregnax taken ...anyone knows how to pay THE loan for debbie ?!

Maxyo45

Jul 14, 2017
how to gets last odette scene?
Repeat the Massage scene, on Saturday and Sunday nights. It'll have a 'change position' option now. It'll have Odette fucking Anon now. That's the last one.
Do you need to unlock the hospital to get girls pregnant and how do you unlock the hospital?
No, it normally unlocks after one goes into labor, or you are doing Diane's route.

Reactions: stelleion

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Does being submissive over dominant with Jenny change the end result of her route at all?

Mabo666

Jun 29, 2018
How do you get the console to work?
I set code to "config.console = True", but when I click Shift+O ingame nothing happens? Am i doing something wrong?

AzrG

Jun 7, 2017
hey guys. How do I unlock the first scene with eve in the cookie jar? thanks
that scene is the one that's been in the game for awhile, eve topless in Erik's basement. To get it you have to talk to her about the talent show, and then meet her at Erik's house in the basement.

Reactions: junior366

infinitede

Jan 15, 2018
Think I hit a bug stopping me from continuing the Roxxy story. Hint tells me to 'accompny (spent this way) Roxxy to her home in the trailer park.' No options or triggers in the School morning or evening nor at the trailer park any point in the day.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
exceptions found in the strip poker game, first is mrsj isn't defined
the next is AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'name' when you skip minigame.
if you ignore the error you always lose thus not able to continue that route.

another exception found when you go to the barn and daisy is pregnant and you click on daisy
Exception: DynamicImage u'characters/daisy/daisy_arms_naked_a_sides[M_daisy.pregnancy.to_string].png': could not find image. (u'characters/daisy/daisy_arms_naked_a_sides_pregnant_belly.png')

Last edited:

dennick0203

Oct 20, 2019
I can't unlock the sex scene with Debbie in the basement. I found out that the night I overhear she and Diane in the kitchen, she didn't wake me up and invite me to the living room. But the night after, I found her in the hallway and she invited me. Then I advanced to the scene in the pool and had sex with her in MC's room. But after waiting many days, i can't find her note on computer :((((( Can someone help me ? Is there a bug or something :(((((( Btw my version is 0.19.1

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote