Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I have some doubts over Jenny's storyline. It's a basic one: I'm dominant over her, but also I picked her used panties without her being around. Now I can't ask her for more panties to continue my train with the Master. What should I do?

I already had sex with her with her being a cheerleader and the walkthrough isn't clear about that.

EDIT: NVM, used Roxxy's Panties. She's already my girlfriend.
I used everyone's panties (except Roz's). Master Soundtrack wants more, and more, and more. I'm beginning to suspect he's a pervert or something. Hmmm.

• Haha
Reactions: Domenico85

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
Hi i am not able to enter jennies room it always say her door is locked can somebody tell me how to get jenny panties??

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
00001.jpg

I have a question.
I'm stuck at Mrs. Johnson event.
" G. MRS JOHNSON BREASTFEEDING ERIK " event does not occur.
I finished F.
But there was no particular conversation in "9. Talk to Mrs. Johnson at Morning: She needs you for her yoga experience."
Only two choices are displayed.
"Where's erik?"
"You're so fat!"
What's wrong?

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
To max up the dextery I need Jenny panties or I can use another one?

bc to get another panties for jenny I need to progress witch her, and for that I need to progress with mom and fuck it soo much sidestories just to kick dexter ass.

Last edited:

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So doing the cheese quest for the french teacher. In the past she gives you the homework and you talk to the librarian and you talk to the three people to get the books. Everyone gives you the book except the bully dofus and you then go get the book out of his locker. Well this run though I open the locker and no book appears and ideas?

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So doing the cheese quest for the french teacher. In the past she gives you the homework and you talk to the librarian and you talk to the three people to get the books. Everyone gives you the book except the bully dofus and you then go get the book out of his locker. Well this run though I open the locker and no book appears and ideas?
Never mind I went to the lunchroom and found Eric and then the book showed up. Must be some gating factor that isn't obvious.

Oct 14, 2017
how do i trigger the erik breastfeeding quest? i did the yoga practice and talked to his mom after but after that nothing changes

nvm apparently the guide is wrong, it says morning when it happens at night

Last edited:

Randeza

May 16, 2018
someone screwed up the wiki walkthrough. It was easy to follow before with the ingame hints and also easy to go through, now you must have several links open at same time. You haven't improved user experience at all so why Ruin it?.

zanetti100

Oct 17, 2017
From the game thread it says "You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game ". I can't find that option anywhere, am I missing something?

zanetti100

Oct 17, 2017
someone screwed up the wiki walkthrough. It was easy to follow before with the ingame hints and also easy to go through, now you must have several links open at same time. You haven't improved user experience at all so why Ruin it?.
If possible, could you post your save? Would really appreciate it.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Can u share a save with v0.18.6 content 100% done to v0.19? Only with the 0.19 content not done yet plz...
Dosen't work my saves are incompatible with the 0.19 update. Would restart and replay the game and do it 100% but someone screwed up the walkthrough wiki and made it near impossible to play. You are forced to play with several tabs open and have to check each of them all the time.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Can u share a save with v0.18.6 content 100% done to v0.19? Only with the 0.19 content not done yet plz...
You don't need any other stories to complete the new content. Just chuck on cheats and boom, you're set on everything.
Dosen't work my saves are incompatible with the 0.19 update. Would restart and replay the game and do it 100% but someone screwed up the walkthrough wiki and made it near impossible to play. You are forced to play with several tabs open and have to check each of them all the time.
The in game tips will get your through the game, also reading what the characters say helps.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote