Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Futs

Jun 1, 2017
Can you tell me how to get this scene? I'm done with all girls except Daisy
Those scenes show up after Diane comes to stay at the house. When you go to visit Debbie in the evening, Diane will stop you and take you back to the couch. After you've been caught, wait a few days, there will then be a three-way with Debbie and Diane.

Some of these scenes are from the lead up to the even and some are from the event it self.

You can check out Diane's rout here:

Reactions: Cirro84
Aug 15, 2017
Those scenes show up after Diane comes to stay at the house. When you go to visit Debbie in the evening, Diane will stop you and take you back to the couch. After you've been caught, wait a few days, there will then be a three-way with Debbie and Diane.

Some of these scenes are from the lead up to the even and some are from the event it self.

You can check out Diane's rout here:
Thanks!

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Just checked...I last played this game on version 1.6.1? Yikes, lol. Ok, I understand that 'old saves don't work' but has that been true for every 1.1x update? People are really playing the entire game over each time?

Reactions: TheFinder

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Just checked...I last played this game on version 1.6.1? Yikes, lol. Ok, I understand that 'old saves don't work' but has that been true for every 1.1x update? People are really playing the entire game over each time?
Yeah, how cool is that.......... that's why i abandoned playing during 1.61 until it's finished. Not gonna play the entire game for the thousandth time.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Hi there I downloaded 0.18.6 + Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod and I think I got bugged, Jenny (sister) tells me to wait for the night and she'll reward me (I'm just one step past the creampie scenes camwhoring with her) thing is either I forgot where to wait for her or it doesn't trigger since nothing happens at night.

Any help? cheers!

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
it seems I bought the buttplug before I should, any way to fix that ? Does anyone have the console code to remove it by any chance ? Thanks.

Neogeta

Mar 12, 2019
hey,

is there a difference which tatoo i choose for mia or is she just accept the butterfly one and deny the others?

I choose directly the butterfly and didn't save before that so i can't check by my self...

gotmashed

Jan 26, 2019
How does the statue you find after the construction of the farm work?
You need all 3 parts, One off clyde and the other you have to own the beach house and visit it on a thursday (morning if i remember right) Talk to maid, Then wait a week and again on thursday morning to get the part, Clydes part ask him about the bit you have he has a bit but i can't remember what you have to do to get it off him, once you have 3 parts take them to aunt and show her, When its in the garden put milk in the bucket (get milk off you aunt)

Reactions: leaderskull

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I have some doubts over Jenny's storyline. It's a basic one: I'm dominant over her, but also I picked her used panties without her being around. Now I can't ask her for more panties to continue my train with the Master. What should I do?

I already had sex with her with her being a cheerleader and the walkthrough isn't clear about that.

EDIT: NVM, used Roxxy's Panties. She's already my girlfriend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wiki099

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I cant find Erick anywhere, plz help, I need him to get that controller thingy for the science project, but he is no where to be found.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote