Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
The in-game quest tracker is pretty helpful, but if you want something more, try Maim Lain's walkthrough mod (link to that page is in the OP). Adds a couple of fan scenes into the game, and adds a walkthrough within the game (in the phone interface with a button to remove them to see other things) for every path except Erik/Mrs. Johnson (which you can still get through using the specific walk linked in the OP).

Blade102

May 1, 2018
Hi,

I am blocked,

Step :

Aviators for Harold
Visit Mia's house (upstairs) afternoon/night
Corset for Helen ($300)

I gave the glasses.

I bought the red corset and Cow

How to give it to Hellen?

thanks

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
If you didn't visit Helen and have her ask you to get the red corset before you bought it, you may not be able to progress without loading an earlier save. Talk to helen in her room in the afternoon, and see if she asks for the corset to entice Harold or if there is a corset conversation option. If neither of those occur, then you'll need to backtrack to a previous save. If she DOES ask you to buy the corset, try leaving the house and returning (afternoon) or waiting a day and returning (afternoon) to see if the corset conversation option is there.

The game lately is funny about pre-purchasing items people will ask for. Some will work ok, some will not.
Some events will only work correctly at certain times of the day too. Like giving the Daisy statue to Diane. If I tried it in the evening, I got an exception error mid event, if I did it in the afternoon it worked.

redclay

Mar 4, 2018
I need help. I can't get the sister to do anything other than make a deal for tits. No new videos, can't give her the green monster, even though I bought it. I've gone really far in the game, otherwise. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

luke2014

Jan 18, 2019
Hi guys new to the game great so far but diane never asks me about wheelbarrow so wont go no further at about day 50 so far any ideas

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Just noticed, neither the school, the gym nor Sugar Tats are in compliance with the American Disabilities Act - no wheelchair ramps or signs stating where a ramp, if available, is located.

What's a person in a wheelchair or a person with mobility issues to do? Even crutches and stairs can be a potential problem.

• Haha
Reactions: Cirro84

johnnyt2682

Jun 13, 2017
Missing someone in the cookie jar. other then that I'm at 100%. is that for a future update? kind of looks like Rump. was the mall scene removed with him and his daughter?

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Question where do i get the third pair of used panties needed to finish the martial arts training.
It seems that the usual path of asking your sister for a pair of hers have been cut, so how do i do it? ?

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
You always have to leave and come back, so that's just part of it. When you talk to her again, she should have a 'Roxxy' chat option. If not, try talking to her specifically in the afternoon (which is when I completed that portion). Check the in game quest tracker too, to see what it might tell you.
I have just tried all her options: Make a deal which only has tits, Camshow(tried all 4), Are you really staying, Wanna fool around, and come to my room at night. The goal tracker tells me " I need to ask Jenny to help Roxxy so she will attend the French exam." I dont understand what i missed

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
What do I do once I have the treasure map? I have found the spot where the treasure is, but I can't get any clue at the library for an old book...

Thx!

gotmashed

Jan 26, 2019
got to the park and pick up the coin in the fountain, Look at the numbers on top then the book to get the code, Now if you haven't got the key you need to carry on erics story until there is a break in at his, Then police station and deliver message and get the stollen goods to get the key out of the bag

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Just noticed, neither the school, the gym nor Sugar Tats are in compliance with the American Disabilities Act - no wheelchair ramps or signs stating where a ramp, if available, is located.

What's a person in a wheelchair or a person with mobility issues to do? Even crutches and stairs can be a potential problem.
Who says Summerville is in America?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Question where do i get the third pair of used panties needed to finish the martial arts training.
It seems that the usual path of asking your sister for a pair of hers have been cut, so how do i do it? ?
The locations are: Laundry basket in the basement (Mom's); Jenny's bedside table; Mia's bedroom; Roxxy's bedroom.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017

Who says Summerville is in America?
Plus, you're only seeing one side of the building in the picture(s).

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote