Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Download 18.5, install it wherever you install such things on your computer (I use the Megasync Download folder).

Download the incest patch from Lewdpatcher. Temporarily install it in the same folder as 18.5.

Download the new save provided. Temporarily stick it in the same folder as 18.5.

Run 18.5, go through the intro, do a Save (this will create a subfolder).

Open 18.5, go to the Game folder. Cut the incestpatch.rpa file from its temporary storage place, paste it here.

Within the Game folder, go to the Saves folder. Delete whatever's there, including the autosave files. Cut the new 1-1-LT1 file from its temporary storage place, paste it here.

Close everything.

Start the 18.5 all over again, using Load instead of New Game. You'll now be able to go everywhere, fuck everyone. It looks like you have to finish up on the Mia/Helen routine, since that's a major game changer, and also on the Erik/Mrs. Johnson routine (another major game changer).

No, Cassie still won't swallow at the pool, even though she's given MC a whole bunch of blowjobs, and Judith still won't drop her drawers in the girl's bathroom, even though she's given MC a whole bunch of handjobs. Oh well, such things will occur, eventually, maybe, we'll see.

Jenny, on the other hand, becomes more active. And, if you take the CumDoom pill in your backpack, you don't have to worry about getting anyone pregnant - unless you want to (get Jenny pregnant, no more sex; get Daisy pregnant, no more sex; get Diane pregnant, no more Debby/Diane/MC sex). Your choice.
Did all you recommended to me.. The load game will load but again its back to the beginning of the game. Thanks for the effort anyway.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Quit and do it again. I think that's what I had to do. Remember, you need the new 1-1-LT1 from page 1, not the new one that's generated with 18.5.

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
Quit and do it again. I think that's what I had to do. Remember, you need the new 1-1-LT1 from page 1, not the new one that's generated with 18.5.
The save you're talking about is the one downloaded from the saves link right? Because I've tried all your steps and the game crashes when I load the save file. Could you tell me any other possible things I overlooked while following your guide? Thanks man

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Please help someone :(
Sorry my dude that I could't help you with stuff. Just playing now myself. Anyway, I was wondering about the Ravens Peak thing myself. I had to find out myself that it's the hill at the top right of the map

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
just asking(bc i'm bored) but after 6 versions of the game...is finally judith fuckable/romanceable? is she is still inside that destroyed bathroom?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
OLD SAVES DON'T WORK, START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game
so gave this game another chance because --^-- but starting a new game it is still from beginning, still say hi first time to sister, mom etc
I expected it to start from where the version of saves stopped working? 16.something?
I just alt+f4 when i saw that as i had no desire to grind for hours through something I already done and created save files for so i never had to do them again.
Should I start a new game some other way?
Also tried new game with cheats, which give you 10 in gym pts already, will that not fuck up the panty quest line?
or should I just try to find a save file from 18.6 which have only reached max progression of what the update were before save break was?
Maybe I quit too early? but it clearly is not as the quote say to play new content as you cant fuck mom right away, or the sis in shower, so I only assume it is 10h+ of grinding again unless i did something wrong when starting the new game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
so gave this game another chance because --^-- but starting a new game it is still from beginning, still say hi first time to sister, mom etc
I expected it to start from where the version of saves stopped working? 16.something?
I just alt+f4 when i saw that as i had no desire to grind for hours through something I already done and created save files for so i never had to do them again.
Should I start a new game some other way?
Also tried new game with cheats, which give you 10 in gym pts already, will that not fuck up the panty quest line?
or should I just try to find a save file from 18.6 which have only reached max progression of what the update were before save break was?
Maybe I quit too early? but it clearly is not as the quote say to play new content as you cant fuck mom right away, or the sis in shower, so I only assume it is 10h+ of grinding again unless i did something wrong when starting the new game?
You could read the releases and find out that they started providing a savefile:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And when they say "you can access new content right away" it means exactly that. With Jenny, Diane, Roxxy etc. you have access to the new content from the start of the game. But because they changed/introduced almost everything that came before you would miss new content by jumping into the middle of the game.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Seeing a lot of posts here saying you have to get Diane pregnant to trigger the threesome with Mom. Not the case... you have to come inside her at least one time, but she doesn't have to become pregnant and have the child.

The preggo thing isn't my jam, so I took the birth control pills to make me sterile until I take a Pregnax pill. Blew up inside Auntie D once, the pregnancy spinny wheel thing did not appear, but that game night the threesome path unlocked. Whee!

Reactions: qqyqy

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
plz help
i went to police station with roxxy.
Can't see chief earl.
harold says he is other side of office.
can't even go down to see crystal

Last edited:

Rokk

Mar 8, 2018
from the beginning, again.... let's abdonned this game. It's really great and exciting, but starting from the beginning and do the same things again and again... no. Other games awaiting for me ^^

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
from the beginning, again.... let's abdonned this game. It's really great and exciting, but starting from the beginning and do the same things again and again... no. Other games awaiting for me ^^
it's the devs' plan: make every save uncompatible so you must re-do everything everytime so you can't be able to notice that every 6 month, they're only making 5 minutes of actual content(every month), and keep milking this cow worth 50000$/month...

SenHU

Sep 26, 2018
guys i have 18.2 and its saves not working on 18.6 so what can i do after finishing my 18.2 ?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote