Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JaexHoon

Feb 9, 2018
I only have 2 scenes I am missing, Roz scene 2 and a portrait I haven't unlocked yet which I think is Rumps daughter, any help?

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
So um Diane is bugged for me. I cant get past her garden minigame introduction, i brought the shovel, talk to her etc but the game wont let me play the minigame, it just keep telling me to talk to Diane again and again and again. If i leave then the whole thing restarted as if im bringing the shovel for the 1st time.

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
I can't get into Diane's shed to get paint for the fake guitar; she's in there day and night griping about her being tired. In the dialogue options, she tells you the paint is in the shed. Like I said though, clicking the shed just makes her appear. I tried to do console commands but I don't know the command for adding paint. Help

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: lucas69

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Been a while since I last played, how do I get Jenny's panties for muy tai? her door is always locked. Do I need to progress her route first?

Tialuv

Mar 22, 2018
Been a while since I last played, how do I get Jenny's panties for muy tai? her door is always locked. Do I need to progress her route first?
get enough money then ask her because she's going to have you buy her dildos and stuff
but when she is in the shower I think you have to go looking through her room until she catches you

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I haven't played through the entire game since 17.5, yet, but from reading Maim's quest walkthrough it appears you don't get them all from Jenny anymore. Is there something located in the house where you might find some?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
I may have fucked myself up. At the very beginning of the new game, I bought everything in the Consum-R store. Now in the *cough*aunts*coughs* quest regarding bugspray, I cant buy it because I already have it. However it wont allow me to USE it. Sooo...start new game even though I spent SO MANY HOURS already through all this shit in the game? Please save me from this unjustice...

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
is there any ways to know mods compatibilities? i know i'm asking a lot of trouble but i'm hoping still.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
I may have fucked myself up. At the very beginning of the new game, I bought everything in the Consum-R store. Now in the *cough*aunts*coughs* quest regarding bugspray, I cant buy it because I already have it. However it wont allow me to USE it. Sooo...start new game even though I spent SO MANY HOURS already through all this shit in the game? Please save me from this unjustice...
I just tested it (0.18.6 without mods) and had no problem with this quest. I bought the spray on the first day, then when it comes up I clean the infested garden once, then enter the house to find Diane (and her "mouse" problem), go to the mall with her, return to clean the garden once again and all is fine. Did you miss a step or are using another version or a mod?

Reactions: Belnick

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
Problem with the quest; "Convincing Roxxy" I did everything the walkthrough wanted me to, however when I went to talk to Jenny to give Roxxy lessons, she askes for 500 dollars, the MC says he'll come back later, but I already had the money, I tried to talk to her in the evening but there was no option about Jenny helping Roxxy, I even tried to talk to Roxxy and the MC says he forgot to ask, little help here?

Venom69

Jun 6, 2019
This is 18.6 Walkthrough
for Jenny, 100 Steps To Impregnate her.

For all who have trouble with Jenny route!
Summertime Saga 18.6 Complete Jenny route Walkthrough fully created by me, Venom69 for f95zone.to. Enjoy my 4h of work ;)

About that Walkthrough:

- I marked events ect. so use ctrl + f to find faster answser for you.
Index: [Jenny pregnancy], [Jenny first room scene],[Jenny second room scene], [First Cam Show], [SecondCam Show],[Third Cam Show, SEX],[Cheerleader Outfit tut], [pool spy],[Jenny Pool],[cinema date],[Bedroom],[bathroom]. [girlfriend expirience]

- If scene after sleeping is not triggered try sleep one more day, after that if same do previous steps.
Also it's usefull to check in game hints on your phone if you stuck, you have 80% that reason will be there.

- Start with cheat enable mode to not worry about money and abilities.

- Dominant pick on Jenny route will have influence on your behavior on her at first scenes of sex etc.
You will be able to suck her tits and at the sex scene you can take control on it. After few times its same and does not affect on pregnancy route.

- Passwords: Computer: BAD MONSTER, TV: Login:L6BV12R password: 12345.

- [OPTIONAL] Install naughty tribute mod for instant Jenny impregnation https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-naughty-tribute-mod.22539/.

- At mid of those steps after wake up you will receive a message "I should check that Debbie needs my help".
Other steps are not necessary for Jenny route so you can just ignore it or do it if you wan make Debbie and Diane routes at same time.

Full Jenny route Walkthrough:

Begin a new game:
1.You meet Jenny at hallway, you can pick her name or let it be default.
2.Talk with debbie at kitchen, she gona tell you that you can work for Diane.
3.I and eat breakfast with Jenny (could be non necessary to do).
4.You need go to eric house (green, right to yours)
5.School is unlocked, you need go to school.
6.Go to principal office at 3rd floor.
7.Your locker is at school hall on the left.
8.For boys locker room go to Left hallway and click on boy sign doors.
9.You need to begin training, go to school Courtyard (it is on the mid of school Hall).
10.Now go to the class on the right, for begin french lesson. After that you can leave school.
11.Back to your home, go to kitchen and listen Debbie call.
12.Go to Diane house (Above school) , she need shovel.
13.Go to your garage, shovel is on the left,above mower. Jenny will have talk with you.
14.Back to Diane, and give her shovel.
15.Help her with garden, smash every think that's not "carrots, eggplants, corn, and cucumbers".
16.Back to home, go sleep.
17.After you wake up go to the hallway, there gona be scene with jenny taking shower. You can do that one more time, why not.
18.Go down, talk with Debbie, then go to the kitchen and ask all three dialogues.
19.When you ask Debbie about house work, she gona tell you to mow the yard. Go to garage, then click on mower.
20.Go to the Mall (Shop centre at the top right corner on the Town Map).
21.In the Consum-R buy gasoline for the mower, then back to home/garage and click one more time on mower.
22.After work go to basement, then go talk with Debbie and go sleep in your room.
23.Go down, you will met with guys in suits. After that ask Debbie in kitchen about them.
24.You can skip time on the Town map, do it one time and back to the home, you will see Debbie and Jenny talking.
25.Go to sleep for two days. Then go down for the breakfast at the kitchen.
26.Sleep two days. Step over home trigger Debbie and Mrs.Johnson talk.
27.Be sure that you have 100 buck's. Skip to night, go to the hallway, enjoy Jenny show (if not trigger try watch tv).
28.Sleep 2 days, go to the entrance, Debbie will tell you about mess in the bathroom, then go to the bathroom.
29.To fix shower go to Mall, then consum-r, buy wrench and back to home.
30.Then go to the Basement and cut off water by clicking on valve (Betwen boiler and fridge).
31.Go upstairs and bathroom, enjoy Jenny scene.
32.Then without time skip, go down to dining room, another Jenny talk and you will be her photographer :3
33.Repair computer in your room, go to consum-r buy graphic card and also webcam, then back and click on computer.
34.Sleep. Go to Jenny room, take panties from bedside table. Look into dairy.
35.She will catch you, your choice you will buy or nope. (idk. that change her behavior, ending is same i think)
36.Sleep 3 days, masturbate to jenny at bed and sleep one more day. Should trigger "somethink smell delicious" scene.
37.Go to the dining room and eat it with Jenny, another choice.
38.Be sure to have 200 buck's then go to Jenny room, she will offer you the deal.
39.Sleep 2 day's. Jenny will wake you up at the morning. Go to her room.
40.To buy her toy go to the "Pink" shop in the mall at the second floor (Click on escalator).
41.When you enter click on the characters. Then take white-pink toy from the shop table.
42.Skip to afternoon, go to Jenny room, give her Toy.
43.Sleep two days.
44.There could be Debbie in the shower, you can pick but then go to kitchen.
45.Go to dining room, then sleep one day.
46.Go downstairs, meet Jenny, you will give her 200 buck's. created by venom69, f95zone.to user
47.Go out, should trigger black guys scene, then go to mall for shoping.
48.Go to the pink store, you need buy buttplug (blue on the top left corner) and extravibre?? (That one above sex doll).
49.Back to home, go to sleep. Go to Jenny room and look into the dairy. Try to open her laptop.
50.Go to entrance, help Debbie with vaccum cleaning.
51.At night go to Jenny room, login with password "BAD MONSTER".
52.You can look at whole think, don't use summertime saga.
53.Click on camslut and videos, then back and use remote acces, complete minigame and connect her computer to yours.
54.Now go and watch two videos in your room.
55.Sleep 3 or 4 days (Jenny camslut profile dialogue must appear)
56.Watch second video agin, then you need to buy her toy, the BAD MONSTER (Green one in Pink shop), soo do it.
57.Give Jenny bad monster, you can do it even on morning, just enter room.
58.Go sleep. Next day go to remote controll, then camslut on your computer and watch 3rd video.
59.Wait 2 days and go to the dining room.
60.Now go to the gym, talk "About Jenny" with Cedric (muscular guy at first room on the left).
61.Go to home, skip to afternoon and go to Jenny room.
62.Sleep 3 days, then skip to night and go to the hallway.
63.Go to sleep. Morning use telescope so see mia (or just click at all characters). [Jenny first room scene]
64.Wait for afternoon, go to Jenny room.
65.Go to the mall, then comics shop (you will see the que).
66.After dialogues you end inside shop. The mask is avible to buy above seller, just click on costumes then buy pink mask.
67.Give mask to Jenny at her room, then go to sleep and skip to afternoon.
68.Talk with Jenny, the show begin ;) [First Cam Show]
69.Sleep and go to the dining room.
70.Sleep 3 days, skip to night and go to the living room.
71.Go to sleep, Jenny will wake up you.
72.Skip to afternoon and go to her room for another show. [Second Cam Show]
73.Sleep, then try go to the Jenny room, after that go to dining room.
74.Sleep one day, use telescope to watch Mrs.Johnson (or click on all characters) [Jenny second room scene]
75.Sleep one day, go to dining room and eat breakfast with Jenny.
76.You need to find cheerleader outfit, first go to Enterance, on the right when you see umbrella and hat between them is key, pick it. [Cheerleader Outfit tut]
77.Then go to garage, on the shelf there is little chair/stool (look up car, then left), take it. [Cheerleader Outfit tut]
78.Now go to hallway, look at Jenny door's, right above them there is doors to attic, just click on that. [Cheerleader Outfit tut]
79. Then pick up cherrleader outfit and back to Jenny (you can also pick fishing rod). [Cheerleader Outfit tut]
80.When you enter her room, shows begun. [Third Cam Show, SEX]
81.Now you can fill her with cum or pull out, for now i prefer pull out for more scenes. (But if you impregnate her, she will be back to normal after birth and some week's) created by venom69, f95zone.to user
82.You need to skip to weekend. At the saturday go downstairs, then go to pool. [Jenny pool spy]
83.Go to mall and cinema, ur first time here so that first dialogue with two girls is not what you wana hear.
84.If dialogue with Mr.Bubbles spying on Jenny is triggered its ok, he will give you tickets.
85.Skip to afternoon, go to Jenny room, talk with her, then go to the cinema it will start date with her. [Jenny cinema date]
86.Go to sleep, she will come to you at night. Agin pull out or cum inside.
87.Next go to the Kitchen, Debbie will talk with Jenny.
88.Sleep 3 days, then go to the hallway, after meeting her go to sleep.
89.Go to her room, check dairy.
90.Now go to mall, on second floor go to "Cupid" shop and buy neackle. Whatever you will buy she will tell she don't like it so w/e which one.(or maybe there is hidden route idk.) [Jenny girlfriend expirience]
91.Skip to afternoon and give her neackle "I have suprise..." option, next "YES".
92.Back at night, pick "Girlfriend expirience" and enjoy date.
93.Now when Jenny's taking shower you can enter the bathroom. [Jenny bathroom]
94.At midnight (when she is sleeping) enter her room and get in bed . [Jenny bedroom]
95.Next morning enter bathroom if Jenny is there, you can have sex with her. [Jenny bathroom]
96.There is also pool scene, at the morning when Jenny is at the pool, ask her to "Fool around". [Jenny pool]

Now begin pregnancy route, just cum inside at all of sex scenes and try to impregnate her. [Jenny pregnancy]
97.When you will succeed, after 7 days you will get message.
98.Skip 7 days. Go down, Jenny will talk in the kitchen with Debbie. After that you can talk with Jenny at pool.
(If you make Diane route she will be there, but change no think at all)
99.After 14 days, scene in bathroom will be triggered.
100.Another 7 days and YOU DID IT, Message is clear go to the hospital, DADDY!

Few days and Jenny is back at home, another week and all back to "normal"... TELL ME CREATOR WHAT HAPPEND TO THAT CHILD!!! :D

Other characters won't change at that patch so find other Walkthrough for them. Here some hints:

-Threesome with Debbie and Diane is possible AFTER she will born child and back to "normal" (7-14 days?)
-To have sex with Roxy mother you need to have sex with Roxy at least 3 times in her camper.

I wish that help someone, greetings :) created by venom69, f95zone.to user

Edited to be more understandable

Last edited:

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Taking that Pregnancy Plus pill will virtually guarantee Daisy, Diane and Jenny will get knocked up. With Daisy you can do that a number of times and never, ever see the herd of rugrats grazing in the back forty. With Diane you can do that a number of times and the kids go to the day care center during the day, don't know where they go at night, but you never, ever see all the kids you sired ever again. Where does Jenny's kid go? Good question.

Last edited:
Reactions: Venom69

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
So I'm currently doing the Mia/Helen route and as far as I'm aware I'm supposed to talk to the Helen after the whipping and then Mia will talk to me downstairs about a family dinner. However, that didn't happen, so is that a bug or am I doing something wrong?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Problem with the quest; "Convincing Roxxy" I did everything the walkthrough wanted me to, however when I went to talk to Jenny to give Roxxy lessons, she askes for 500 dollars, the MC says he'll come back later, but I already had the money, I tried to talk to her in the evening but there was no option about Jenny helping Roxxy, I even tried to talk to Roxxy and the MC says he forgot to ask, little help here?
You always have to leave and come back, so that's just part of it. When you talk to her again, she should have a 'Roxxy' chat option. If not, try talking to her specifically in the afternoon (which is when I completed that portion). Check the in game quest tracker too, to see what it might tell you.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote