Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Note I'm just now catching up with the newest update after a very long time so I have a few question.

1. What happen to Ronda and Judith side stories? weren't they suppose to be potential dates to prom. I mean you still get to interact with Judith but Ronda was suppose to be a sports rival and her side story just seem to be cut. There is still trace's of it found at the pool but it doesn't go no where.

2.Why can you get Diana and Jenny pregnant but not Debbie? So Aunt and Sis are OK but not Mom.

3.What happen with the bank teller Liu Wang's side story? I thought there was plan for her and her daughter at one time.

4.What happen with paying off your debt at the bank?

5.What happen to Cassie's side story? I remember she had a scene at the beach or something.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
1. Prom hasn't been announced, so they haven't been asked, yet.
2. Birth control pills or she had her tubes tied.
3. Liu Wang's still at the bank. Story hasn't evolved yet.
4. Story hasn't gotten that far yet.
5. Story hasn's gotten that far yet.

Reactions: Cirro84

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
How do you find out more about the Statue pieces? and does Clyde disappear for good if your doing Roxxy's quest line. Should you get his piece before or can you still get it after.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Summertime Saga Wiki, on page 1, will walk you through getting all the statue pieces.

Unfortunately, Clyde never disappears for good.

Doesn't matter when you get a statue piece, in any sequence. A piece is a piece. Gotta get all three.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Is possible to open the treasure chest because I have figured out what the code is for it. I thought there might be a clue on the map but nope, then I thought to try to plug in both to the two number from the Obituary Records but I can't get it to work. Is there another clue or am I putting in wrong.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Is possible to open the treasure chest because I have figured out what the code is for it. I thought there might be a clue on the map but nope, then I thought to try to plug in both to the two number from the Obituary Records but I can't get it to work. Is there another clue or am I putting in wrong.

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Hi.
I started playing the game from the very beginning and got stuck with Master Jiu Jitsu, he asks for dirty pants for the last lesson, but I already gave him three panties. And now this event can not be completed. what to do?

Feb 16, 2019
Hey all, I'm a little stuck in this game at two points...

1.) I absolutely can not clear strip poker. My problem isn't beating Mrs. Johnson, it's that Erik always loses first or at the same time, and if they both lose, it seems to take priority for Erik losing. So I'll get two good cards, do all in, both opponents lose, and it goes to Erik passing out. Is there a better way to do this? Can I just use a console command to pass this part?

2.) I can't get the third overdue library book to return. I got the first two, but the one in Dexter's locker does not appear. I already talked to him and got the scene where MC is like "I'll check his locker!" but it's... not in his locker no matter when I go and look in there.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Hi.
I started playing the game from the very beginning and got stuck with Master Jiu Jitsu, he asks for dirty pants for the last lesson, but I already gave him three panties. And now this event can not be completed. what to do?
There are 4 pairs of panties to give him. Jenny, Debbie, Mia, and Roxy. If you need it, check the walkthrough for locations.

Hey all, I'm a little stuck in this game at two points...

2.) I can't get the third overdue library book to return. I got the first two, but the one in Dexter's locker does not appear. I already talked to him and got the scene where MC is like "I'll check his locker!" but it's... not in his locker no matter when I go and look in there.
Did you check his locker before you talked to him? I think there's still a floating bug here that will sometimes keep the book from appearing if you open his locker earlier than necessary.
If you haven't already, try waiting a day. Then go see Dexter at the basketball court again (see if you get the event trigger again), then check the locker again.

Feb 16, 2019
If you haven't already, try waiting a day. Then go see Dexter at the basketball court again (see if you get the event trigger again), then check the locker again.
My hero! I did indeed jump the gun looking too quick. I was able to fix it by going to the basketball court and having the conversation again like you suggested. Confusingly, if you go out the main school doors into the courtyard, you can have the conversation about the book, but as of 18.6, this does not appear to set the flag to make the book appear, you must go to the basketball court and have the conversation there for it to count and spawn the book.

Reactions: scarfer

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Good. I wasn't sure talking to Dexter again would trigger the book correctly, but it was worth a try. :D

Feb 4, 2018
Hey, I got Diane pregnant, and the hint says she wants to talk about expanding business, but there's no new dialogue. Is there something I'm missing or done wrong?

luke2014

Jan 18, 2019
How do u do the mini game for jennys computer? Hint comes up know more about computers mini game is wayyy to fast to do?

JumpingJacky

Jun 25, 2018
Hey, I got Diane pregnant, and the hint says she wants to talk about expanding business, but there's no new dialogue. Is there something I'm missing or done wrong?
Its the same for me except i didnt get her pregnant, and im stuck as well, cant go further with Diane.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote