Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Randeza

May 16, 2018
You don't need any other stories to complete the new content. Just chuck on cheats and boom, you're set on everything.

The in game tips will get your through the game, also reading what the characters say helps.

the in game tips needs to be fixed, they have never been good

May 10, 2018
Why is my basketball court still locked?? I started a new game and I need that last book from dexter. When the event of fight in the court triggers, I can;t go to the court cuz its locked> help

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Why is my basketball court still locked?? I started a new game and I need that last book from dexter. When the event of fight in the court triggers, I can;t go to the court cuz its locked> help
It unlocked when dexter and roxy had a fight(did a bit of roxy content but mostly eve)

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
guys think
I screw up jenny is preg hint says look in diry for clue to make her change her mind about the date or something what should I do

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
From the game thread it says "You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game ". I can't find that option anywhere, am I missing something?

I'd love to know the answer to this as well.
I would also like to know. Hate when you invest hours into a game and you have to restart from the beginning.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
It justs means whatever you have to do to progress with any character you can do from the beginning. Also, you can cheat and have all stats to the max + $$$$$$$$$$ from the start. It makes it shorter, but still a bit long, true. :D

Kurohh

Feb 4, 2019
Guys............ there's no ''click here to play new content'' option. :rolleyes:
You can just download the new version of the game and start doing Eve's route, without having to replay all the old routes
Old saves don't work.
>Start a new game
>Go to school
>Talk to Eve
>Follow her route
It's as easy as that.

Reactions: Reese286

Tanliarian

May 3, 2017
For the Eve content, just talk with her on your first day, meet her at the park, and its very straightforward from there. Just follow the phone prompts, and keep chipping at it, took like 60 mins of doing stuff to finish the whole arc. I love it, I love the choice.

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
After doing the drawing for the promotional poster the day after the party on the roof. Eve only appears on the roof at night without new possibilities. I tried and waited a week without change. I missed something or it's a bug ?

Evilmonk

Oct 6, 2017
I am supposed to go to Roxxy's place and find out why her mom was arrested but nothing happens when I go there. Is there a conflicting quest or anything with it?

Reactions: trojohn505

PjMuka

Jan 20, 2017
Do you need to unlock the hospital to get girls pregnant and how do you unlock the hospital?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote