Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

23kollas

Apr 3, 2019
im stuck on roxxys path. i talk to her at school and she tells me about how her mom got arrested but when i go to her trailer nothing is there???

23kollas

Apr 3, 2019
Think I hit a bug stopping me from continuing the Roxxy story. Hint tells me to 'accompny (spent this way) Roxxy to her home in the trailer park.' No options or triggers in the School morning or evening nor at the trailer park any point in the day.
i sorta found a fix for it. I think it may have something to do with the french teachers quest. i went back and loaded a previous save and basically just did roxxys quest upto where her mom gets arrested again and now the note is there on the trailer and i can progress forward if u need the save then tell me

Username7

May 1, 2017
Anybody know a way to force Erik to talk about being breastfed? Was doing Aqua's route and that means walking the minefield that is Erik's route was one step away from being able to get off scot free for once but no Erik has to break again I swear everytime I touch this game he somehow finds a new way to break someone else's route He has in no particular order over many versions of the game. Somehow gotten locked in his room with no dialogue before I could ask him about taking Kevin's place, broken so that I couldn't ask him about the library book, locked me in his basement over karaoke and somehow disappeared from the game completely when I needed to ask him about fake IDs.
Edit: I'm dumb you only need to talk to Mrs Johnson my quest tracker wasn't updating for some reason and when I reloaded the save to try to play around a little it'd updated.

Last edited:

NoblePhantasm

May 12, 2019
I'm stuck with Debbie's last event. I'm following the Wiki and it says she's supposed to leave a note on my computer but that doesn't appear. I've slept with her in every room that I possibly could have and nothing. Can anyone help?

VrtraSix

Sep 30, 2018
Does anyone know if it's possible to skip classes with Eve (the dialogue option that shows up every morning at school in the French class, not the story event)? I'm not sure when the option started appearing--it definitely wasn't able at the start of the game, but I didn't see it show up until I had finished Eve's story.

The only response you can seem to give her is that your grades were still too low. For this particular playthrough, I haven't bothered getting all my grades up to A+ yet (well, minus gym with Bridgette because I believe as of 0.19, you still can't get that category up yet.)

Before I go ahead and try to get all the possible grades to see if the option changes, I wonder if anyone else knew beforehand whether that does or anything, or if it's a just filler dialogue for now? Because right now, the only you can seem to do with Eve after her story ends is in the evening's on weekdays and from afternoon onwards during the weekends.

It felt that there was more interactions with Roxxy (during school, after school, weekend with the trio, etc.) and perhaps Jenny too although I actually didn't play 1.8 all too much to confirm or deny that bit.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Nov 2, 2017
is it possible for Evie to get pregnant after you win the pregnancy game? knocked her up and won the game twice now and still no text message or anything about her being pregnant.

kasztan

May 6, 2018
Hey, how am i supposed to get pom pons for Roxxy if coach Bridget is all the time in her office? Once i get into it, mc is making an excuse about looking for restroom.

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
I can't make the martini, I use Lime ice and yellow bottle (as supposed) but she keeps telling me she doesnt want it halp

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Open MC's phone and click on the network signal bars. Opens up a dev console type interface and you can change your location from there.

Obviously should not have to do that, but you have that 'out' if you need it.

Reactions: rxrated

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
I'm stuck trying to get the second part of the statue to unlock Daisy.
Consuella does not give me it and whan I check the achievments in the cheat console, I see Roxxy staying at 98% and I can't advance her. Any Idea ?

Bvo

Mar 23, 2018
In the cookie jar, missing character between mine and roxxys mom. Who is she? Also missing the sisters last 4 scenes.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Open MC's phone and click on the network signal bars. Opens up a dev console type interface and you can change your location from there.

Obviously should not have to do that, but you have that 'out' if you need it.
So do you have to enable this or install a mod?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote