Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Qvordrup

Dec 3, 2018
i think i bugged debbie's story, i did all events till first time having sex with her after the pool, a note was supposed to appear on the pc one or two days later to continue with the laundry scene but i forgot to do it and just kept moving with the other characters, and now i can't trigger that note with the scene and don't really know what to do to unlock it
I'm also stuck in the Debbie route after giving her the towel. Please help :)

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I have a problem if I want to go to the house of Eve.
Here I get the message:
MC
(Wie should chack on Odette first.)

But I can not enter the building. No matter which entrance I click on.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this error?
I am having this bug as well, and it is preventing me from moving forward on both the Eve and Mia stories. Any idea, fix, or save to work around this? I have searched both threads but have found only questions but no answers.

Reactions: thunder02

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
What's the affect when choosing between submissive and dominant choices in Jenny's quests? Will it prevent some scenes or just some dialogue variation?

sulaxprezzn

Jan 25, 2018
Anyone know how to 'break' an animation?
Everytime I have an animation, I can't end it.
It's like an everlasting loop, so I can't play further.

Tnx

krzyF0rGer

Oct 2, 2018
console not working... :( . I tried with the information provided on the main page, for some reason it doesn't work, any help ? I just want to increase the money with the console command

BigDogB90

Aug 6, 2017
1572112642657.png

So I have a major issue. I'm stuck here. The animation just keeps going and going. No amount of clicking or space bar progresses the scene. Is there something I'm doing wrong or messed up here?

jpower

Jul 31, 2018
I am having trouble installing the incest mod on Android. I placed in in the files but it does not work.

badmojo90

Jan 28, 2018
So I have run into something odd; I have completed Roxxy's story and everything, beaten Dexter, she and her two friends are sleeping with my character, however in the 'hint' section of my characters cell phone she still has an icon there- as well as the paper in the locker (the "To Do" list) she is not checked off....was something added to her storyline that i am not seeing, no hints are given on the phone for her, it might be a bug of some kind.

side bar; this version changed alot of existing stuff and has an staggering amount of bugs and errors which is very unusual for this game, in the past it has been very smooth. note; the patch did help a bit.

Prompt

Jul 20, 2018
I'm stuck in the Tattoo parlor garage. It says I should follow Eve into the garage. I went into the garage during daytime and no one is there, and if I click on the ladder or to go back, it says "You should follow Eve."

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote