Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
I have a problem if I want to go to the house of Eve.
Here I get the message:
MC
(Wie should chack on Odette first.)

But I can not enter the building. No matter which entrance I click on.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this error?
Well lucky for you, me, and everyone else I'm a fairly talented programmer and there was a newer version of unren available which could actually handle all of STS's files. Basically the problem happens because somehow their quest control system gets confused and got set back/stuck in a state that was supposed to keep you locked in the garage until you talked to Odette but since you're outside the garage and it won't let you go to any location you're SOL. Anyway I modded the lock so it wouldn't let you go anywhere except the garage and it fixes the issue. Put it in *gamedir*/game/scripts/locks; anywhere else will result in a game breaking error on startup.

Last edited:

thunder02

Jan 18, 2018
Well lucky for you, me, and everyone else I'm a fairly talented programmer and there was a newer version of unren available which could actually handle all of STS's files. Basically the problem happens because somehow their quest control system gets confused and got set back/stuck in a state that was supposed to keep you locked in the garage until you talked to Odette but since you're outside the garage and it won't let you go to any location you're SOL. Anyway I modded the lock so it wouldn't let you go anywhere except the garage and it fixes the issue. Put it in *gamedir*/game/scripts/locks; anywhere else will result in a game breaking error on startup.
Thanks a lot buddy!!!!!!!!!

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Hey there, I've encountered some problem (I so hope it's not a bug).
I made a guitar and handed it to Kevin, but I can't tell Miss DeWitt I found volunteer, there's no option for me and the in game hint says I should look for volunteers. I also tried talk to her in different time of the day. Any way to solve it? Thank you in advance :)

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Hey there, I've encountered some problem (I so hope it's not a bug).
I made a guitar and handed it to Kevin, but I can't tell Miss DeWitt I found volunteer, there's no option for me and the in game hint says I should look for volunteers. I also tried talk to her in different time of the day. Any way to solve it? Thank you in advance :)
Did you get Eve as well? You need them both to move to the next step.

Reactions: Barabash

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Did you get Eve as well? You need them both to move to the next step.
Damn, I forgot about her, I had an event on her route and had no option to talk to her, because she kept saying to come by... Anyway, thank You very much, kind sir :)

fearbrog

Feb 7, 2018
So, I bought orcette costume at start of game so now i cant give it to June, should i do something else or its a dead end?

ESKgamer

Dec 17, 2018
Hi Folks, I appear to have broken the Jenny path somehow. I got to the point where I linked computers and watched her Camgirl video's. But there never is a new video to watch following mornings. No progress since then. Make a deal is stuck at playing with tits.
Ver 19.1, no mods.

While I'm here, I also can't get the Mom/sis threesome. I try going to mom's room in the evening but I never get stopped by Diane. Had sex with mom everywhere by now. Did I miss something?

Also, I still have the bug when trying to talk to Daisy after she becomes pregnant. not sure if that bug has a fix somewhere.

Many thanks for the help!

madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
skipping class with Eve, i always only have option "Maybe another time." which then MC says he'd love to but he behind on his classes making it a bad idea.- is that locked because Gym path not implemented yet? cus if not how do Eve and Mc skip class together?

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
madslegend check - You won't find more detailed walkthrough. If it doesn't help, You may have encountered some bug...

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Got stuck in another lockout similar to the Eve one but with Roxxy this time. If you've done the picnic and following scene but you're not triggering a gym scene with the basketball mini-game at school here's a fixed lock script so you can redo the post picnic scene. Don't forgot *gamedir*/game/scripts/locks.

madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
madslegend check - You won't find more detailed walkthrough. If it doesn't help, You may have encountered some bug...
the option to skip class with Eve is not in the walkthrough (should have mentioned I checked there first). i just wanna know if i missed something minor even tho i'm at the end of her route already.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

This is in the morning after the 69 and her school attire change, she gets this dialogue, in the afternoon (when she's in hallway) her dialogue changes to inviting you over at night, where you can also click "maybe another time"

omega512

Feb 14, 2018
Hi, so, I have one of the mods installed (Ikaruga i think) and I can't seem to pass the yoga scene with Anne. Each time i go in the right order, it bugs out, then it just shows me having done it wrong. What can i do about this?

omega512

Feb 14, 2018
Read that thing in your backpack with the correct positions ;)
Like I said, each time I go in the right order, it bugs out. If i do it wrong, it just proceeds like i was wrong. But when I'm right, it bugs out, i have to ignore stuff, then back to normal but like i did it wrong. This is a bug. I know good and well how to read.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote