Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
Who can help? I reinstalled the game completely and clean and deleted all old games (including those under AppData) ...
I'm looking for a 15.5 / 16.5 or 17.5 (Eve -> Girl) savegame for the current version 20.1 ...
Unfortunately the debug menu doesn't work properly anymore and I don't really want to start all over again ...
thank you

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The walkthroughs on the first page are old, just go to the wiki, there are walkthroughs for all the content there.
Yeah, I have no idea why those can't be removed. They simply cause confusion for more than two years by now and are outdated beyond any usability. All that's needed is the link to the official walkthrough, which is usually updated by the team while the release drops.

Reactions: tossler

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This scene has more content? I dont know I dont see in this wiki and its feels weird. I was waiting new update for this like main content but it came out from nowhere LOL

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the scene I need open maybe?

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
This scene has more content? I dont know I dont see in this wiki and its feels weird. I was waiting new update for this like main content but it came out from nowhere LOL

This is the scene I need open maybe?

I can't see your attachments because of a permissions error.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I can't see your attachments because of a permissions error.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017

If Maria already gave birth you just need to wait a while. Later on, you can fuck her in the pizza kitchen during regular hours, which is probably scene you are missing in your pic. You can even fuck when she is pregnant!

Reactions: Skads

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
If Maria already gave birth you just need to wait a while. Later on, you can fuck her in the pizza kitchen during regular hours, which is probably scene you are missing in your pic. You can even fuck when she is pregnant!
I already fuck her, i make pizza and other options with her to. I cant find which scene I'm missing. You were saying after she came pizza shop again hospital sex scene is changing?

Reactions: Jaeherys

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I already fuck her, i make pizza and other options with her to. I cant find which scene I'm missing. You were saying after she came pizza shop again hospital sex scene is changing?
Have a few weeks passed yet? One fuck scene happens in the storeroom, like when you impregnated her. But in the later scene you do her in front of the stove in the kitchen.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
As soon as MC touches the first corner of the house or just after and before the first window.
Not the corner of the garage but the main house if it has a garage.
Thanks. With no instructions, I was assuming that I had to click as soon as the Pizzas appeared.

A couple of other issues:

1) What am I supposed to do with the boxing bag in the gym? As soon as I click on ANYTHING, I've failed.
2) I've got the wood and the drill, how do I make the flute?
3) How do I fix the printer in the computer lab?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Thanks. With no instructions, I was assuming that I had to click as soon as the Pizzas appeared.

1) What am I supposed to do with the boxing bag in the gym? As soon as I click on ANYTHING, I've failed.
1. I think you're supposed to press the correct keys or talk to the old perv.
2. Bench in the garage.
3. Talk the chick beside it.
Check the wiki to confirm these as it has walkthroughs for every single route.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
1. I think you're supposed to press the correct keys or talk to the old perv.
2. Bench in the garage.
3. Talk the chick beside it.
Check the wiki to confirm these as it has walkthroughs for every single route.
Thanks for your response.

1) Talked to Master Old Perv. No instructions for what I'm supposed to do for boxing bag.
2) Tried that when I got the drill, nothing happened. On a second try, I was able to make the flute. Maybe a time of day event?
3) Tried that immediately, I'm getting a hint about hitting it harder.

The walkthrough is organized by which girl's arc you are working on, so particular general events like these are difficult to find.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

I hope someone else can help you, I have not played this since dev had to remove the incest for patreon.

I will return to playing once it is completed and the true story is put back in.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Thanks for your response.

1) Talked to Master Old Perv. No instructions for what I'm supposed to do for boxing bag.
2) Tried that when I got the drill, nothing happened. On a second try, I was able to make the flute. Maybe a time of day event?
3) Tried that immediately, I'm getting a hint about hitting it harder.

The walkthrough is organized by which girl's arc you are working on, so particular general events like these are difficult to find.
3) Solved it. The hint means that you have to build up Strength at the gym. (Which is what I was suspecting- the problem that I had was that I didn't know that MC needs to visit Kevin at the Cafeteria again after Eric agrees to fill in.) I don't know how much you actually need- I was able to do it when I tried again at a 6 Strength.

I am still stumped at the boxing bag. Arrows appear at the start of the mini-game, but it's a timed event that runs TOO quickly to be able to figure it out. And you can only run it once a day, so there's no learning curve, unlike the pizza game which just kept repeating until I figured it out.

Also, I'm unable to figure out the Josephine phone quest- I suspect that I need to set a fire in the restroom or something equally stupid.

But you know what? I don't care anymore. There's just too much negativity in this one for me to really enjoy it. I got tired of getting insulted, beaten up, robbed, over and over and over and over again. And the crap is required to advance the game. And for What? Debbie/Mom parades around in a loose house gown showing off her tits (And NICE tits, they are too. Pity they aren't brains.*), there's "Something Going On With Aunt Diane" (figured THAT one out the first day) and co-ed showers (whoopie!)- that seem to be a one-time event. Oh, and I get the Privilege of getting seeing my sister's tits for more than most hookers ask for for the ENTIRE night. (Someone needs to tell Princess Bitch that Blackmail is a real good way of committing suicide. BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER TRUST A BLACKMAILER!!) (Shouting intentional.) Of course the Stupid MC can't realize that she's even MORE vulnerable to Mom's disapproval than HE is with her firing, webcam activities, etc. so her blackmail threats are quite worthless- she has more to lose than he does. (But then, that's what blackmailers rely on- their victims' stupidity.)

The downright racist rap game was the last straw. Of course there's no chance to figure it out before the timer starts. I figured out the pattern very quickly; the problem is knowing which blank square is which BEFORE the timer starts. So you have to put up with the opening shit over and over and over and over and over again. And it's required to advance the game. Why? Because the dev thinks it's "Kewl" and "Trendy"? Fine, but too much shit for me to tolerate.

I want to stress that I really, REALLY like the art style and the girls' designs are good- even if it's of the "Kid with a Horse cock" school of Hentai. If the dev had just concentrated on the main backstory of the Mob/Yakuza/Whatever (and advanced it at all, instead of MC getting robbed once a week or Whatever), relegated the school problems to background and made some of the bg characters at least somewhat likable and gave more info on how to play the mini-games, it would be in my top 20. (Hint for devs: the games need to LESS complicated than Real Life.)

In spite of my complaints, in general it's a fun game and I really have enjoyed playing it. But the negatives are just are too much for such a small return. Masochistic I'm NOT.

I'm gone.

* paraphrased from Ernst Stravo Blofeld (as portrayed by Charles Gray), 1971

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote