Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Just a heads-up to you all, there is an oversight / bug causing you to be locked out of the pizzeria at the end of the 20.1 content. This means no more pizza runs or anything else you need the pizzeria for, like a quest for Eve. :( quite annoying.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Just a heads-up to you all, there is an oversight / bug causing you to be locked out of the pizzeria at the end of the 20.1 content. This means no more pizza runs or anything else you need the pizzeria for, like a quest for Eve. :( quite annoying.
Just visit the warehouse at night and you will trigger the end scene for 0.20.1. After that I could visit Tony normally and deliver pizzas.

Reactions: Skads

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Just visit the warehouse at night and you will trigger the end scene for 0.20.1. After that I could visit Tony normally and deliver pizzas.
I did that but for me it goes to like "the rest of this scene is not available..." and it basically cuts back to before you go there, for me.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
I did that but for me it goes to like "the rest of this scene is not available..." and it basically cuts back to before you go there, for me.
That is how it should be.
Can you visit Tony after that? If yes, you are not locked out of other routes or the delivery mini-game.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
That is supposed to happen, you go to the warehouse, scene plays and it puts you back before it because that's all there is for the story, pizza shop is now open.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
huh indeed, I just tried it once more and it is as you say... must have been a fluke, sorry :)

Sep 10, 2017
you need to go on a special pizza run over to Tina's apartment when Tony & Maria go to the adoption agency.
Yea I'm trying to trigger this according to the wiki tutorial but it's not happening so I'm wondering what Im missing

Scratch that, I got it working. Thanks!

Last edited:

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
I made a walkthrough PDF for 0.20.1 by scraping the SS wiki. Doesn't have everything in the wiki but has the actual walkthrough pages/routes.

Here's the python script for anyone who wants to make new PDFs for new updates, or wants to include more pages:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: to run this script, you'll need at least Python 3.7. You'll also need to install the and libraries, which you can easily do with PIP, like so:
Bash:
python3 -m pip install bs4 pdfkit
PDFKit also requires you to have wkhtmltopdf installed, which you can find here:

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote