Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

blaque

Nov 30, 2018
Anyone know the safe combination for the mayor's office?
Anyone know how to unlock Tina and Maria extra content?

Anyone care to reply without flaming me to death?

*edit* nvm on the safe combo, it's 2020, but I still wonder about the new content for Maria and Tina

Last edited:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016

Every answers but the additional Tina & Maria content.

Venom333

Nov 18, 2017
For Tina u need to first discover her working place. Go to her apartment on Sunday, she will tell u to meet her in the bank. Go to the bank and agree for the evening at her apartment. Do it a couple of times and eventually there will be an option (while in the bank) to just do it here.

Still no luck in unlocking new Maria content - if anyone could provide some hints that would be great.

• Love
Reactions: blaque and antsz

antsz

Jun 27, 2020
thanks. for the maria extra content, i just entered the apartment building in the evening/night and met her at the first floor, after that u can visit her at night some days of the week

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: blaque

TomSunday

Jul 25, 2017
I can't seem to access the new content, I got knocked out while snooping, went to sleep and now I can't tell Tony what happened, which according to the wiki is how you progress

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Does this game have time limit?
How much time do I have?
Is there any dead ends?
Is there any missables or I can get everything in a single run even if my hands grow from my ass?

And is there a way to "step back a bit"? I sometimes skip lines =_=

Last edited:

Mentalman

Oct 20, 2017
Does anyone know how to get out of the vault? I can't find the correct lockbox and can't leave the leave the vault without it

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How to unlock rump Estate
The main route was changed, and the Rump house is locked when this change occurred. Hmmm, i wonder if this means something? I could check the wiki for a quick answer. No, that would be ridiculous.

antmtony

Aug 4, 2018
The main route was changed, and the Rump house is locked when this change occurred. Hmmm, i wonder if this means something? I could check the wiki for a quick answer. No, that would be ridiculous.
Checked the wiki, followed the route. Can't progress because Maria won't get knocked up. Took pregnax as well, fertilised both at her home and at the pizzeria. Could be a bug? Nah that's ridiculous.

antmtony

Aug 4, 2018
Checked the wiki, followed the route. Can't progress because Maria won't get knocked up. Took pregnax as well, fertilised both at her home and at the pizzeria. Could be a bug? Nah that's ridiculous.
I also waited at least 4 weeks

Mar 31, 2019
I finished the first part of the main story and went to the warehouse and got knocked out but when i go to tony's nothing happens, what do i do?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote