Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Hi I've seen the walkthrough and I wonder if I can only chose one route or do them all in one playthrough?

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Regarding Ms. Johnson and June choices do any of the choices effect the main story at all? And if I decide to snatch June from Erik does he get pissed? I'm trying to decide what choice to go with lol.

junk54

Jun 29, 2020
Hi I've seen the walkthrough and I wonder if I can only chose one route or do them all in one playthrough?
You can do all Routes that involve any girl. Your choices at this time do not impact the overall story. Just do one route at a time as it can get difficult to navigate multiple.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

junk54

Jun 29, 2020
Regarding Ms. Johnson and June choices do any of the choices effect the main story at all? And if I decide to snatch June from Erik does he get pissed? I'm trying to decide what choice to go with lol.
No impact to the overall story at this time. Erik does not get pissed if you get June. Like I've said before, I saved and performed both routes then chose the one I wished to continue.

Mark84

Nov 12, 2017
I have a problem with getting the flower in the cave. I go there in the evening, but there is no way I can pick it up. I click on it, but it doesn't let me take it, does anyone know how to help me? Thanks in advance.

woooop111

Jan 21, 2018
i have a question what happens if you choose only submission for jenny does it change anything or no.
Spoilers, obviously: The first time you have (full on, not oral) sex with Jenny on cam, she cuffs you to the bed. If you choose to be dominant every time, and your strength is high enough, then you have the option to break the cuffs and start fucking her instead. If you've been submissive, then you stay cuffed and she fucks you.

Basically, if you're dominant enough and strong enough, you get like an extra bit of a scene. It's mostly flavor.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
No impact to the overall story at this time. Erik does not get pissed if you get June. Like I've said before, I saved and performed both routes then chose the one I wished to continue.
Thanks. It was mostly my worry that the choice would affect the story that was holdin me up.

Reactions: junk54

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
So last time I played it was version 19.5, but I had Lain's mod to see what scenes I still got to do etc. Without that mod now, is there a way in the game to see what's new up to version 20.7, so I know what I need to complete?

Vtratron

May 31, 2018
My save rolls back sometimes, even if save only on the bedroom or on map. Someone knows how to fix this?

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
My save rolls back sometimes, even if save only on the bedroom or on map. Someone knows how to fix this?
Most likely, you used a mod that allowed rollback. This is known to cause problems. I'd recommend avoid using that feature (there's a reason the dev doesn't allow it in the vanilla game).
To fix your current save I'd advise you to go in the thread of srksrk 68's Naughty Tribute Mod and post it there, the modder often tries to fix savegames (although sometimes to no avail).

Reactions: srksrk 68

Vtratron

May 31, 2018
Most likely, you used a mod that allowed rollback. This is known to cause problems. I'd recommend avoid using that feature (there's a reason the dev doesn't allow it in the vanilla game).
To fix your current save I'd advise you to go in the thread of srksrk 68's Naughty Tribute Mod and post it there, the modder often tries to fix savegames (although sometimes to no avail).
Oh very thanks

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote