Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

veryperverted

Apr 10, 2018
i can not progress with the sister.so my stats are stuck.does that have anything to do with the spin the bottle scene? cause i am stuck there too.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Did anyone figure out what the ring that you find in the attic is for, I searched the thread and found no answers.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
PLEASE HELP , I only get the Roxxy and MC locker room dry humping , anyone knows how to unlock the penetration inside the locker ? I checked the image folder after unpacking with UNRen that there is a penetration that happened , or is there a second locker scene after the 1st one with just dry humping ?

Slawth

Aug 4, 2018
in the cookie jar whats the first scene for the aunt for some reason im missing it. also who is between aqua and judith on cookie jar?

rctalon1972

Dec 31, 2017
hi , how do i get the cheerleader uniform for jenny? Also is there any reason to do pizza deliveries besides money ? not sure if my game is bugged , i get all 3 check marks but my game just sits there and seems to freeze

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Did anyone figure out what the ring that you find in the attic is for, I searched the thread and found no answers.
It does nothing at the moment.
How to get Aunt's last scene?
Change position while milking
how to do the console commands ?
Open the file named "00console.rpy" in the renpy/common folder with an editor like Notepad++ and edit the line "config.console = False" to "config.console = True". While in-game press Shift+O to access the console.
PLEASE HELP , I only get the Roxxy and MC locker room dry humping , anyone knows how to unlock the penetration inside the locker ? I checked the image folder after unpacking with UNRen that there is a penetration that happened , or is there a second locker scene after the 1st one with just dry humping ?
Progress her story. It happens automatically after the first time having full sex.
How do you unlock the missionary solo scene with Roxxy ? is it on the beach or in the trailer park ?
On the beach. While playing spin the bottle the bottle has to land on Roxxy in the last round.
in the cookie jar whats the first scene for the aunt for some reason im missing it.
It's the first drunken Diane scene. The one where she starts on her back and MC flees.
also who is between aqua and judith on cookie jar?
Mayor Rump

red969

Jan 2, 2018
Hi Guys - I am stuck
How do I unlock the last sceen with aqua?
I have unlocked the first discovery mating sceen.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote