Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I can not seem to unlock Mayor Rump scene in the toilet at Saturday morning.
Do I have to do something specific or it's just luck based ? Thanks in advice

rctalon1972

Dec 31, 2017
i feel stupid but is there a trick to the maze runner game , i cant seem to figure it out , i can kill the skeleton but when it comes to the flame or the blob i cant seem to get past. i hit the corresponding button but fail

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I tried to enable the console the first time and this showed up now I tried to disable the console putting "false" in the 00console.rpy and this happens.How can I repair this ?

rctalon1972

Dec 31, 2017
any1 know the console command to increase intelligence? i understand increasing it too much at once will bug game , but if i increase 1 lvl every 2 days it shouldnt ,should it?

chillo

May 7, 2017
i feel stupid but is there a trick to the maze runner game , i cant seem to figure it out , i can kill the skeleton but when it comes to the flame or the blob i cant seem to get past. i hit the corresponding button but fail
a = flame to kill the purple monsters
s is sword to kill the skeleton
d is water to kill the flame monster

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
I tried to enable the console the first time and this showed up now I tried to disable the console putting "false" in the 00console.rpy and this happens.How can I repair this ?
You seem to have broken the file (there seems to be more than one command in one line). Probably because you used a tool that doesn't support the structure of the .rpy. Download the attached file, it works. Don't forget to delete the 00console.rpyc before starting the game after pasting the file.
any1 know the console command to increase intelligence? i understand increasing it too much at once will bug game , but if i increase 1 lvl every 2 days it shouldnt ,should it?
player.stats.increase("int")
And no, it doesn't break the game if you max it out. The only stat that breaks story progression is dexterity since it is tied to the quest line of Jenny.

chillo

May 7, 2017
what acheivements are doable on this latest version?
ive got loads hidden or not done even though ive finished the relative storylines

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
hey guys. how many achievements should i have to say "i've officially seen every scenes in this version". because i cannot find som of the scenes with roxxy (2 of them are missing) and missy&becca (again 2 of the scenes are missing). also i couldn't manage to find a scene with erik's mom
thanks

Snapey8197

Jul 2, 2017
player.stats.increase('str')
player.stats.increase('chr')
player.stats.increase('int')
Each entry (above) gets you +1 point to the respective stat... Didn't trigger any bugs with these (yet)

Reactions: forter
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote