Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
How to unlock the full cookie jar? The persistent file in the discord aint working. Ive deleted the other ones in both the location folder and appdata and replaced them with those, but they dont work. Halp me

chillo

May 7, 2017
ive completed most of the storylines but am stuck on erik/mrs Johnson
I got him a girlfriend and caught them in the act on the bed but whenever I visit their house erik and mrs Johnson are stood together at the poker table and I cant interact. id previously played poker with them and she lost
im wanting to go to her room and have sex alone but she is never there.
at the gym she only talks about erik and the usual gym talk

ive done yoga with her young friend ive caught the night thief (eriks dad) who is still in the cells.
ive completed helens story and can have sex with her at home or at church.
so what do I have to do or is my game bugged?

edit
I just went back to the save and replayed and it played fine, I can visit her in her room at night now.

zorropaul

Jun 30, 2017
You seem to be having trouble with the fact that there are different times in a day for certain actions/interactions

Talk to Dexter at the basketball court in the afternoon, not on the sports field in the morning. The book will be in the locker.

Talk to Kevin in the cafeteria in the afternoon and he will give you magazines. Go to the basketball court in the afternoon, the magazines will be there next to the trash can.
"that shows up is the one in the teacher's lounge"

Where is the teacher's lounge??? I only found two Maga...

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
I only found apple in the Mirowave
Miss Dewitt has a stack of magazines. So you have to come back when she is there. It could be another time of the day (I am not exactly sure when she appears). It could be that she is currently in another questline and that's why she isn't there, try finding her and talking to her.

lcp

May 1, 2017
question: I once lost the push up challenge with dexter on the sports yard.. Is that a one time chance that doesn't come back? Because I do get the option to aks for another challenge, but Dexter answeres like "in what. We already know I can beat you in whatever." Do I have to go back/restart?

jackfriday001

Jan 19, 2018
guys i have to take pics with Judith but when i go to the park, she is not there. what should i do? (even morning, afternoon or evening)

smut

Jul 21, 2017
What are the options that are locking other options out? Is it only the Jen/Deb choice like it says in the beginning of the walkthrough? Can I just play the game except for that? Or are there more choices that I have to pay attention to?

kaos1987

May 19, 2017
Im stuck on the Dewitt storyline. Im at the point where i have to meet Eve in the park at night but everytime i go the only options are to either rap battle or leave. Has anyone else encountered this?
I'm also stuck on this part, can anyone please help?!

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
hey guys. the game has 16_1 version, right? but the walktrough for this is 15_3. so any differnt scences? cos i got only what walkthrough says and couldn't advance any further except some additional scenes. and also my achievements aren't fully achieved so, any help?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote