Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Apr 12, 2017
i have bug with mrs Ross and mrs Dewitt
Mrs Ross: after i sent Mia to the art class
Mrs Dewitt: after i get the flute from Judith

Ariann

Feb 17, 2018
i asked before but no one answerd me. HOW I CAN MEET JUDITH AT THE PARK? what did i do wrong??

Saan01

May 31, 2018
Moving this to the appropriate thread...

You have to talk to Kevin about getting someone to take over for him in the school cafeteria. Then talk to Erik about doing that. Just follow the walkthrough(s) that are in the OP of this thread.
Thanks that was very helpful , thanks alot

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
you are right!!! sorry, i am at the point to take pictures of her at the park, already took glasses
you already took the glasses? if you already have the glasses then go to okita and then try although I'm pretty sure that you only get the gasses after taking the pictures.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Im stuck with Kevin. I cant talk with Erik about Kevins chores and cant go to gym. Any solutions?
I'm not sure it matters but how far down Erik's quest line are you? Have you at least found his cards and bought him the sea dogs saga game? If not I would try to get that far first and then retry. Also try talking to him when he is either in his room at night or in the science room in the mornings.

Bubblecum

Oct 11, 2017
Hey guys, started new game this patch. I got the quest to find a substitute for the cafeteria dude. I asked erik, I gave him everything he wanted. Now he only talks about his moms location but I never finished the quest. Anyone know what I did wrong?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote