• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Moving this to the appropriate thread...

i can't work in gym , he says that he can't do it alone , needs help . but that shady guy over there do not help . now , what to do .
You have to talk to Kevin about getting someone to take over for him in the school cafeteria. Then talk to Erik about doing that. Just follow the walkthrough(s) that are in the OP of this thread.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i try to search but i find only the page 1 walkthrough.
So can someone tell me if the new walkthrough with the new content is here?
At last only the new content, because till now i remember very well how to finish all the other thing^^
Anticipate thankses

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I finished all storyline to Roxxie but the gola tracker say me that hints coming later, why???
This as well. I saw someone talking about a rainy day romance scene with roxxy or something, and my game also says there is more to do with roxxy after the "full" story completion. I've played for a couple weeks later, and talked to her at each point in the day, but nothing else happens?

For reference. All spin the bottle outcomes, romance in the bedroom and playing in the locker are all done and available.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Uhm...While looking for the paint to use for the principal portrait, I've been lead to the tatoo shop; Grace, the owner said something about moving some boxes from the front of the counter...but I can't see anyboxes...where are they?

EDIT: Nevermind, the next day all those boxes magically shown up

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
how to get cheerleader uniform
cheerleader uniform for sister is in attic. To get into the attic you need the stool from ontop of the shelf in the garage and the key from the coat rack in the front room. Other things in attic you can get are the fishing rod and diamond ring on the moose's antler.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
How do you get this scene??
Where did you find the picture? I suspect it is from one of those "spoiler" scammer accounts all over the Patreon page. It looks like they took the naked Eric scene from the poker game, and drew some shorts on him.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote