Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_71462

I can only find 3 of the baits for the fishing mini game: the lure from the treehouse, the worms, and the lure you get from Captain Terry. Is the fourth implemented yet? If so, where can I find it?

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
The cheat game start gives you additional options in almost all mini games, like "cheat rap battle" in the park to get more charisma. Thats the way to go. Another very unknown trick is to SAVE from time to time.
I didn't know about cheating rap battles. And I actually have saves every 10 or so minutes, but going back didn't seem to fix it. Don't know how far back I have to go, but I'm not willing to start all over either.

If you did not the the option to bypass mini-games or that didn't work then I have any idea what the problem is _ sry. The mini-game cheats have always worked for me. Its been a few days but I don't remember the fight with Dexter as being hard. The basketball game tho, that one I could not do. I kept Persistent file but deleted all saves but do a search in the thread _ I know there are saves for 16.0. Don't know if they will work for 16.1 tho.
I haven't even gotten to the basketball game, I literally can't get a single spacebar to register for pushups.

joker682

Sep 3, 2017
hey guys I dont know why when I go to library for the take french food book librarian always says visit afternoon and I visited afternon there is still no one there I know it supposed to be mia will there but there is not and also I gave them the return book but nothing changes can you help me please

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
For people who don't want to spin the bottle every weekend, just spin it, and when it stops, you can hit ctrl/skip to reset the spin.

Reactions: nocensor

Ausfilth々

Jul 4, 2018
hey guys I dont know why when I go to library for the take french food book librarian always says visit afternoon and I visited afternon there is still no one there I know it supposed to be mia will there but there is not and also I gave them the return book but nothing changes can you help me please
There is no Mia at the library when you need to find the french food book, but if it when you need to find the romance poem book is yes.
Have you made the assignment after you found the book?

Ayunena

Oct 24, 2017
I`ve had wet dream about Debbie (mother) and according to walkthrogh I need to meet her at kitchen for kissing practice. But she never shows! I got main character reminders about this talk every time at the stairs, but Debbie is not at the kitchen

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote