Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

shawnshes

Apr 14, 2018
cell phone says "hints coming later.
" this is happening for ms.ross and roxxy, but im done with both questlines. atleast i think. did i miss somthing?. or is this for future updates?

Reactions: dctking

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Hello guys, do you have problems with achiviments?
I cannot get some of them eventhough i finished the requirements. For example, Jenny and eric stuff cannot be completed at trophy list. Any idea or is it just bug? Ty in advance.

Ausfilth々

Jul 4, 2018
How to do Fake ID part? I'm so confused. Admiral just says random shit
Talk to Cpt. Terry not the admiral.

I`ve had wet dream about Debbie (mother) and according to walkthrogh I need to meet her at kitchen for kissing practice. But she never shows! I got main character reminders about this talk every time at the stairs, but Debbie is not at the kitchen
Sometime she is in the bathroom at morning. Just try another day.

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I am having a problem with Judith:

She says she wants to take pictures in the park in the afternoon but she never turns up. Park is empty morning and afternoon and has Eve's gang in the evening. What am I missing?

the az

Jan 13, 2018
is there any bug in 16.0 with jenny , i can not progress her story , i completed other characters...

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
There is no Mia at the library when you need to find the french food book, but if it when you need to find the romance poem book is yes.
Have you made the assignment after you found the book?
I am having this issue as well, however, I am at the french poetry part and I have talked to the teacher, the librarian and tried to do homework in case I missed something but Mia still is not in the library

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
Does anyone know how to permanently erase all previous saves? I erased them in the game folder but they still show up in the game.

joker682

Sep 3, 2017
There is no Mia at the library when you need to find the french food book, but if it when you need to find the romance poem book is yes.
Have you made the assignment after you found the book?
sorry you are right about mia and I read it wrong sorry for that I couldnt take french poem book she said some girls are have it come afternoon I am going there it supposed to be mia there but there is no one and yes I made assigment and I gave copy to roxxy but now I cant make throught to miss biette quest even though I finished all teachers and roxxy stories

superic

Feb 20, 2018
im not able to do the aqua quest... why? when i go to pier and talk with terry the quest callled "What's your secret" dont appear, what am i missing? i miss 2 bait types.. where i can find that? or is still bugged? ive completd all quests except that

Blackj

May 21, 2018
When I get to the part where I have to hand over homework to Roxxy she asks me to go get her pompoms but from there I can not do anything because every time I try to recover her pompoms I get that first I have to give her the task but if I enter the French classroom asks me if I already have their pompoms and that's not how it is that I have to deliver the work and where?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote