Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Benzoo

Aug 4, 2017
thanks, I erased the old save data before, but i think was some cash, the cookie jar data was there. After restart the game agaim worked. tks

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
I can't get the roxxy scenes after the fight and fucking with her. Can someone help me or give me a save from this last version that start with the locker room scene with all 3 of them after roxxy's sex scene?

david Fuquene

Nov 11, 2017
I can't get the roxxy scenes after the fight and fucking with her. Can someone help me or give me a save from this last version that start with the locker room scene with all 3 of them after roxxy's sex scene?
it it's not at the locker the scenes with becca and (the ugly one) are in the beach, at night.

first talk to becca and her company at the basketball court, then, a saturday or sunday night go play with the bottle :)

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
I have pretty much finished all the new content except for Becca solo. I have gotten Missy solo numerous time and Roxxy also as well as the 4some. Is there some trick to getting Becca solo or is it all just to chance?

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
Where can i find Judith? need to talk to her for her glasses and the Flute quest. She is normally in the left hallway by the locker rooms, but after first bathroom stall fun scene, she is no longer in the hallway and I cannot find her anywhere in the game.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
glasses? try going to the park in the afternoon. she might be there. you must've skipped reading texts that you missed the clues.

Franko_j

May 6, 2017
glasses? try going to the park in the afternoon. she might be there. you must've skipped reading texts that you missed the clues.
She hasnt been there for me, have been doing other quests in game hoping she will turn up, but she hasnt.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
judith only has 3 locations in the entire game: the left hall, the girl's bathroom, and the park (school day afternoon for the glass quest only). if she's disappeared entirely then you've probably encountered a bug. best you load a save where you can find judith and rerun your quests, take a bit of time to read the text clues as you go so you'll find out how judith disappeared on you. this is the first judith problem i've read.

Franko_j

May 6, 2017
judith only has 3 locations in the entire game: the left hall, the girl's bathroom, and the park (school day afternoon for the glass quest only). if she's disappeared entirely then you've probably encountered a bug. best you load a save where you can find judith and rerun your quests, take a bit of time to read the text clues as you go so you'll find out how judith disappeared on you. this is the first judith problem i've read.
I did read them, wanted me to pretend to be b/f and have photo taken with her at the park. Same happened to eve, i left it for a while and she turned up a bit later, am hoping the same will happen to judith. Thanks for replying, will grind for a little longer......... fingers crossed.

kgh385

Jun 7, 2017
Why does he keep changing stuff? I can't follow the most recent walkthrough because it doesn't work with the story. What do I need to do to copy the dictionary papers?

Randomewk

Feb 4, 2018
Why does he keep changing stuff? I can't follow the most recent walkthrough because it doesn't work with the story. What do I need to do to copy the dictionary papers?
EDIT : you have to talk to Judith, she will give you the dictionary, you go upstairs to the computer lab and interact with the printer and June. You need an upgraded strength stat to fix the printer and copy the pages.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote