Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Metto Tornado

Dec 24, 2017
after talking to Harold about not getting promoted go downstairs and talk again to Erics Dad and ask him again about the location of the loot
or talk to Mia about it then talk back to Harold
That could trigger the scene

mattius77

May 16, 2017
The only thing I haven't tried is completing Mia's story first and only start working on Erik's story once Harold asks for the loot. I really hope it's not a bug like that.
This won't help, as Mia's and Helen's stories are the same up to (and even a bit beyond) this point. They only diverge when you get to the point of deciding whether or not to 'purify' Helen yourself, or to let Sister Angelica do it. (If I'm remembering correctly)

In other words, to progress the Mia path, you still have to give the loot bag to Harold.

Oblivion90

Jul 18, 2017
Fight with Dexter is way to fast, I get the first combo, but second one is like 1 sec. I can't win, everything is maxed out, no cheats.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I get an error message when I go to help Debbie in the kitchen wash the dishes. It says Image 'help_Debbie_kitchen' not found. Is there a way to correct that?

Isangrim

Jul 18, 2017
its probably been answered but i cant find it. ive finished the mia story line and am trying to get to the graveyard but cant, the nun tells me kids are sneaking in and i cant for the life of me work it out, (i could just be having a dumb moment though)

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
its probably been answered but i cant find it. ive finished the mia story line and am trying to get to the graveyard but cant, the nun tells me kids are sneaking in and i cant for the life of me work it out, (i could just be having a dumb moment though)
Access the graveyard from the hole in the fence wall in aunt diane's backyard.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
This might be a good time to clean out the AppData Renpy SaveGame files _ You can't use them anyway.

saiiuer

Jul 28, 2018
i picked the stash that larry was hiding but for some reason when i go to the police i cant give it to harold, what should i do?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote