Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

leaderskull00

Jun 17, 2018
hello,
could you tell me how to translate the game into Spanish? I would like to translate it but I do not know how it is done or what program to use

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Just finished 15.3, under cheat menu. I didn't see the following bugfixes listed in Change log, hopefully they are fixed or non-issues with 16.0 because of other coding changes
1) legend on "cheat Menu" says "stats don't matter". They DO matter, failed my first task for Okita because I originally didn't bother to train IQ
2) I did the 4 teachers, then Diane, then Jenny- Master Sookra never graduated me, kept saying I wasn't finished, and kept giving me extra Dex for training despite having full dex. I actually failed a dex check (slipping into Jenny, BEFORE cheerleader cam scene) despite having full stats.
3) during Debbie's quest, got stuck in loop (slept with/sexed Debbie during night in her bed, when note was placed on my computer. Exiting room kicked me out of house, and gave me message "I should really check that note". Re-entering house put me back in Master Bedroom. Exiting room put me back in front of house, etc. Attempting to break loop with map let me go other places, put changed loop at house to front door, front door (could not enter house at all)

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
Is "cheat" mode still broken? I just want to get through Roxxy's story but I ended up having to use the console to give myself stat increases..

pippo99

Mar 24, 2018
Hi guys, I have a problem. I've caught the robber at night outside Mrs Johnson's house, I have spoken with Harold about the dinner and I have found the "treasure" behind the tree at the park. Then I go back to the precinct to speak again with Harold but nothing happens: the only two options are "Where's Mia?" and "Larry". I tried to sleep, to go in the morning, in the afternoon... I tried everything.
What have I missed? Thank you all very much!

bismism

Sep 4, 2017
I seem to be stuck on two different events; The Debbie & Diane kitchen discussion at night, and the Roxxy Cheerleader quest start at the school entrance in the morning. Not sure how to fix it, if anyone else knows, but they seem to not trip the right flags and keep repeating the events.

ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
I still can't return Larry's stolen goods.
I just did a quick playthrough and made sure to avoid the Aqua questline, in case that messed with the bag because the key is in it. But no, I am still forced to take the key out of the bag and I still can't return it to Harold.
I give up. What's the console command for getting Harold to accept that fucking bag?

Metto Tornado

Dec 24, 2017
I still can't return Larry's stolen goods.
I just did a quick playthrough and made sure to avoid the Aqua questline, in case that messed with the bag because the key is in it. But no, I am still forced to take the key out of the bag and I still can't return it to Harold.
I give up. What's the console command for getting Harold to accept that fucking bag?
Try talking to Eric's dad first

malvin1

Aug 18, 2017
On the Map the trailer park is locked.
In previous versions it is unlocked right at the very beginning of the game.
(during conversation MC Roxxy and Dexxter at school)
The Renpy variable L_trailer.locked = False, but on the map is locked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
On the Map the trailer park is locked.
In previous versions it is unlocked right at the very beginning of the game.
(during conversation MC Roxxy and Dexxter at school)
The Renpy variable L_trailer.locked = False, but on the map is locked.
It was changed in the update.
It will remain locked now until you have to go help Roxxie do her homework.

ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
Try talking to Eric's dad first
Tried that. I completed Erik's story to the point where Larry is in prison, don't talk to Larry in prison at all and wait for Harold to ask for it: it didn't work.
I also tried completing Erik's story where Larry is in prison, ask him about the loot immediately and THEN start Mia's path where I end up having to give it to Harold: It also didn't work.
The only thing I haven't tried is completing Mia's story first and only start working on Erik's story once Harold asks for the loot. I really hope it's not a bug like that.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote