Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I have no idea how to make them Debbie only appears looking at the newspaper
normally, after she asked you sleep with her in her bedroom + you had your first sex with her, the sex during cuddling scene in her room would be unlocked. the kitchen fuck scene unlocks after you had your first sex with her. but with the bugs this version have now, you might not unlock it. i unlocked those scenes during the .15.3 version, they just got carried in this .16 version.

edit: in my 0.16 gameplay, debbie only reads the newspaper in the morning or showers so i know i encountered a bug.

Reactions: Buzz007

Splettman

May 13, 2018
Does anyone have a sulution for me, in Debbies quest to fix the car i get errors for evry option to fix the car. does anyone know the console or fix?

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Oh nooo. There's a flaw in the dialogue. When Debbie and Mrs. Johnson talk on the street there's a line:
"I just don't know how to talk to (MC). I mean, I know he needs guidance but I'm not his mother..."
Oh yes you are woman!!! The I-patch says you are! :'(
And...
"Debbie was just telling me how happy she is that you came to live with her..."
Oh yeah? I'm just thankful she was willing to take me in.
Will this madness never end?!?!? :tiredface:

loveboobs

Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys! I'm stuck with Jenny ;/ can't get her diary after scene with mom masturbate in her room.
What i need to do to get "Debbie needs u" option in dialog with Jenny? Pls help

lcp

May 1, 2017
Me too. I think this is an error in ver 0.16
Nah, just forget about the old walkthroughs. Jenny's and Roxxy's story seem to be connected now in a new way. I got "Debbie needs u option" way later now. As btw the Debby-Story is changed on many points. First Sex for example does not happen in the bedroom anymore. There are more visits in MCs room, more TV-scenes and some new pool scenes. Beeing able to sleep in Debbys bed switches of and on repeatedly for me, not sure if that is a bug though.
Good thing about sts is like always: If stuck, just continue other quests and at some point you can return and continue..hopefully. Right now Im stuck with Roxxy having me invited to the beach and some bottle-spinning, but something is missing and I got no options at the beach.

Yutika

Jun 5, 2018
Hey guys! I'm stuck with Jenny ;/ can't get her diary after scene with mom masturbate in her room.
What i need to do to get "Debbie needs u" option in dialog with Jenny? Pls help
use config.console and then write "sis_bedroom_count = 2"

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
On ericks questline when you see the burglar on the telescope i accidentally clicked "back outside" and now im stuck without that scene any way around this??

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote